Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: New to the fourm I am close to 50 and about to start Cyle

Johnnymac16 is offline New Member

New to the fourm I am close to 50 and about to start Cyle

I work out 5 to 6 days a week I知 almost 50 and I wanted suggestions I知 going to take Decca and test and HGH I知 not looking I already have a decent build I am looking to cut fat and put on some muscle and I wondered if anyone has a suggestion for how to take the cycle how many cc per week and what days to take my injections any advice much

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    51 here. I am assuming this is your first cycle. First thing you need is blood work to see where you are at. If anything is out of whack, I recommend that you fix it first. If everything is OK, I recommend your first cycle is test only. The bw also serves as a baseline. I would use test for your first 2-3 cycles.
    There is a sticky on the first cycle which goes into excellent detail and explains the why痴.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Johnnymac16 likes this.

Sorry I see a sticky what are u referring to

Welcome to the forum. Near 50, you're probably a good candidate for TRT. Get your blood work done and if you are a TRT candidate, like charger said, get that taken care of first. You need to know your baseline before you start a cycle. Go slow you've got time.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    51 here. I am assuming this is your first cycle. First thing you need is blood work to see where you are at. If anything is out of whack, I recommend that you fix it first. If everything is OK, I recommend your first cycle is test only. The bw also serves as a baseline. I would use test for your first 2-3 cycles.
    There is a sticky on the first cycle which goes into excellent detail and explains the why’s.

Charger, you look amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Charger, you look amazing.
    Thanks. I still want to be able to look like you when I get to your age!

I got the blood work already a week ago and I have been on two prior cycles back in my college days and as recent as 2013 thanks for the advice being the time frame Iam going to take 250ml/one cc every 3.5 days for starters then will add small dose of deca and eventually start hgh do u recommend when I can start taking deca and hgh ? Thanks this fourm has been very helpful

Thank u like I mentioned Iam not trying to hulk out my goals are simple Iam looking to add muscle and get to about 10-15% body fat I have 13 year old daughter never been married I live in city where All is young and I want to have more children but under different circumstances ie being married and I am thinking I have to find someone in mind in their early 30s that wants to marry a 50-year-old so what best way to attract younger female is to be in better shape feel healthy look younger lol

It痴 been along time, I recommend that you start with just test. Your body has changed a lot since then and the reaction may be different.

Thread Information