• 1 Post By Iron Frenchie
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: How does this look?

Luttrj is offline Associate Member

How does this look?

Cycle
    1-12 wk testo C 125mg (0.5 ml) E4D

1-8wk Mix (Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml, Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml, Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml) 0.5 ml pre-workout

2-6wk T3 1 ED

12-14wk Test P 100mg EOD

anastrazole 0.5mg E2D

5-14 wk HCG 500EU E7D

Also... I have anavar but this is my first cycle. I've been on TRT for a while. My levels are 130ish ng/dl normally. Would you add the anavar or run test only and the pre workout mix to get started?

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Also... I have anavar but this is my first cycle. I've been on TRT for a while. My levels are 130ish ng/dl normally. Would you add the anavar or run test only and the pre workout mix to get started?
    If this is your first cycle I wouldnt mess with Tren base. Just up your test c to 500-750mg and watch your estrogen. Maybe start adex at 0.5mg with every shot.
    Luttrj likes this.

Yes sir, 1st cycle.
    What about the anavar ?

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    What's your goals and stats?

Follow the cycle plan from this post and you'll be golden.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Luttrj likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wtf bro... That's a weird cycle you're making this far more complicated than it needs to be. That "cut blend" is a waste of time I would just sell it to some tool at the gym. Buy more Test, preferably Test E (3 bottles) and do 2 shots a week for 15 weeks. Eat clean, train hard, and grow b*tch! lol

I'm assuming since you wanna run T3 you're bf is quite high. I'm not opposed to T3, even for a noob cause the sh*t works really well...for me it does anyway. Get your bf down to at least 15-16% before running gear. If you take 50mcg T3 ed and do 20-30 mins of cardio ed and eat clean you'll drop bf very f*ckin quickly. You can be running your first cycle in no time.
    Luttrj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Wtf bro... That's a weird cycle you're making this far more complicated than it needs to be. That "cut blend" is a waste of time I would just sell it to some tool at the gym. Buy more Test, preferably Test E (3 bottles) and do 2 shots a week for 15 weeks. Eat clean, train hard, and grow b*tch! lol

I'm assuming since you wanna run T3 you're bf is quite high. I'm not opposed to T3, even for a noob cause the sh*t works really well...for me it does anyway. Get your bf down to at least 15-16% before running gear. If you take 50mcg T3 ed and do 20-30 mins of cardio ed and eat clean you'll drop bf very f*ckin quickly. You can be running your first cycle in no time.
    Thanks man. I appreciate your positive info. I run cyp only because I have it for TRT. I run 130ish ng/dl naturally. I can get eth or prop but cyp is just what I have.

Thread Information