Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: I F----d Up, Got Arrested, Now no money, no gym, and no gear

THIS1 is offline New Member

I F----d Up, Got Arrested, Now no money, no gym, and no gear

This is my first real post so I hope I'm doing this the right way. I apologize if I'm not.

I was in grad school. I fell asleep in a building on campus and got woken up by a cop at 1 am. He searched my bag and found all my gear. I was in jail and got charged with a felony 4 and 2 misdemeanors, and later dropped to a first degree misdemeanor and will be vacated from my record after probation.

I was relying on financial aid for money since I wasn't even allowed to get a job in my program. But I got suspended from school and now I have no money and no gym access and no gear. All I have left for PCT is some clomid I'm not even sure is real.

I have to go back and live with my parents for a few months until i get back on my feet. I found a really bad job yesterday which will pay 9/hour but the first paycheck isn't for 3 more weeks.

I'm worried I will lose all my gains without money for a gym membership or a proper PCT. I won't even be able to workout for 3 weeks.

I need some advice. What can I do now?

My cycle has gone on too long. I know. I've been on gear non-stop for 13 months. It's been 1g of test e and 1.2g of deca . I've gone from 190 to 230-240 lbs in this time. My bf has stayed consistent around 10-13%. I'm 25, 2nd cycle. My measurements right before i got busted, on Feb 1, were a 51 in chest, 19 in biceps, 18 in calves, 29 in quads, 17 in neck, 34 in waist.

I just need some advice on how I can prevent losing all my gains. I'm mental too, but I'll leave that for another discussion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    You do NOT need a PCT . you will recover naturally just fine. the only reason you would need a PCT is if you were in a rush to recover so that you could get back on a cycle sooner then later. this is not the case with you, as your on probation and you won't be running a cycle again for a very very long time. use this time to really focus on nutrition , find a gym and focus on training . stop relying on gear and get other aspects dialed in
    AlphaMindz and ScotchGuard02 like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Bulll shit
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

el grande is offline New Member

Ano Labs

Have you heard of ANO LABS test??

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You are worried about your GAINS and not your life, education or future???......I don't care what anyone responds in this thread. You need to get your priorities straight first. Make your focus bettering your life first......forget the gear.......
    Luttrj and AlphaMindz like this.

PJH111 is offline New Member
    I’m sorry to hear this man. I think that you should maybe not worry about your gains at the moment though, focus on getting back on your feet then the money will come and you can cycle all you’d like

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow... 240 with 12% body fat... Based on those stats you should be pro or turning pro very soon. You put on that much muscle in 13 months with Test and Deca ..? Interesting.....
    GearHeaded likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    couch

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Bulll shit

I say this exactly

You need to be a better story teller

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If this story is true the gains would be the last of my worries.

Quote Originally Posted by THIS1 View Post
    This is my first real post so I hope I'm doing this the right way. I apologize if I'm not.

I was in grad school. I fell asleep in a building on campus and got woken up by a cop at 1 am. He searched my bag and found all my gear. I was in jail and got charged with a felony 4 and 2 misdemeanors, and later dropped to a first degree misdemeanor and will be vacated from my record after probation.

I was relying on financial aid for money since I wasn't even allowed to get a job in my program. But I got suspended from school and now I have no money and no gym access and no gear. All I have left for PCT is some clomid I'm not even sure is real.

I have to go back and live with my parents for a few months until i get back on my feet. I found a really bad job yesterday which will pay 9/hour but the first paycheck isn't for 3 more weeks.

I'm worried I will lose all my gains without money for a gym membership or a proper PCT. I won't even be able to workout for 3 weeks.

I need some advice. What can I do now?

My cycle has gone on too long. I know. I've been on gear non-stop for 13 months. It's been 1g of test e and 1.2g of deca . I've gone from 190 to 230-240 lbs in this time. My bf has stayed consistent around 10-13%. I'm 25, 2nd cycle. My measurements right before i got busted, on Feb 1, were a 51 in chest, 19 in biceps, 18 in calves, 29 in quads, 17 in neck, 34 in waist.

I just need some advice on how I can prevent losing all my gains. I'm mental too, but I'll leave that for another discussion.
    Hang in there bro. Tough times don't last, only tough people do.

Thread Information