Newbie25 is offline New Member

Anavar+testosteron cycle

Hi there. I am a 23 year old guy from the Netherlands. As requested, here are some stats. I weigh 83kg and am 1,85m. I used to weigh 73kg when I started bodybuilding
    My daily meal is 2 slices of bread with peanutbutter, an avocado, 3 protein shakes, a cup of broccoli witb brown rice/sweet potatoes and half a paprika, 2 handfulls of peanuts and dinner with some kind of meat and vegetables before going to sleep I eat a 500gram bowl of thick yoghurt.

I am looking to gain lean muscle, and am also interested in a steroid with androgenic activity, as I used to have a milder form of kallmann syndrome and feel Inlag behind in hormonal development relative to my peers. I thought a combination of anavar with testosteron would be good, but I have some questions on the effects of this combination and what dosages I should opt for.

I read rhat anavar doesnt cause water retention, which I favor, but would it in combination with testosteron. I think this will be my only cycle I ever do. I read that as a first cycle, testosteron only is recommended, so one can see the effects of the other steroid knowing that side effects to attribute to the testosteron or the new steroid used. Considering this is my only cycle, would there be any other reason to start wirh a testosteron only cycle?

What dosages of additional testosteron is the minimum. I read that 300 mg weekly only was enough for decent anabolic effects. And I am not looking to gain very much muscle anyway.

With all this information provided, what is your opinion.

Please note that I will ignore criticism as I find it counter productive. Please do not feel offended if I ignore you for this reason, but I am not here to legitimize myself.

Thanks in advance for your support

Welcome to the forum. Before you get going on your cycle. Read up on this post.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Before you get going on your cycle. Read up on this post.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html
    I did, but I dont know how relevant this information is to my situation. Seeing as anavar is a mild steroid and I only plan to do one cycle.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie25 View Post
    I did, but I dont know how relevant this information is to my situation. Seeing as anavar is a mild steroid and I only plan to do one cycle.
    IMO anavar is a waste of money. Testosterone at 500mg per week will trump anavar and beyond that at a large cost vs reward ratio difference too. It will give some conditioning effects (how your muscles look) but that will fade away after the cycle. Read the stickies they have relevant info for you to start a cycle.

If you are suffering hypogonadism you will most likely have a hard time recovering from a cycle. I had test levels of 375 ng/dl before my first cycle. I ended up losing everything I gained and more, had to train to get back up to the strength level of pre cycle... Get some blood work done first and see where you're at, you might need TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie25 View Post
    If I were you, I would run a Test only cycle. You will get good gains with 300mg/wk. This is a lower dose cycle but since you don't want to gain a lot of muscle, this cycle will meet your goal. You are right, Anavar is the weakest steroid out there. I can't see how a low dose of Anavar will give you gains on top of the 300mg/wk of Test.

Mel1234 is offline New Member
    Hello everyone this is my first cycle I order Anavar with Test E and cpt I am male 22 with about 23 Bf anyone have any tips that’s would be helpful thanks

Thread Information