Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Looking for sound advice for next cycle

Tesrmeout is offline New Member

Looking for sound advice for next cycle

Okay, before I go into details, I'll tell a little about my physical state.

I am 27 years old
    I spent my teenage years and up until 23 bouncing between 240-290 lbs
    I am 5'10"
    Between 23-26, I dropped my weight to 170(still have fat pack on chest and loose skin slightly/fat packed around lower stomach)
    At 25, started lifting and eating right with vitamins, protein etc.
    26, first cycle of sus250 for 12 weeks, jumped up to 194
    Didn't pct right, dropped down to 183
    Second cycle ran sus250x16 weeks and Deca x 10 weeks
    Did start to develop slight gyno knot toward end of cycle.
    PCT was proper, Clomid, nolva, aromasin along with vitamins for natural test boost and anti estro.
    183 to 205 on second cycle, very solid structure. Still fat packs on chest and around belly area but chest is massive hard to tell really.
    I'm 16 weeks off cycle now, and I've kept muscle, but also jumped to 217 in weight with noticible increase in chest and belly fat
    Went to start cycle in 3 weeks, here is my plan. Please educate me on this any way possible, I am always open to sound factual information, and will research everything I am told prior.

12 week cycle:
    Tren A 75mg eod
    Test Prop 125mg eod
    Winstrol 50mg EDIT: Will run for 6 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg eod
    EDIT: found the medicine that helps with Nor 19 gyno sides

My goals are to burn this excess weight I've gained off, and it seems like my body does well with that. I have a strict diet planned, with proper protein levels and nutrition. I'm always up to date on all vitamins that help with anything.

I want the fat packs on my chest gone as much as possible, tired of them ruining what should be a massive solid chest. The belly fat I want shrunk, but I've accepted that there will be a little looseness there because of my prior size.

I want to cut and and actually see the results(chest, my arms look amazing, even with weight gain)

Thanks in advance for any help guys!
    Last edited by Tesrmeout; 02-22-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesrmeout View Post

I am 27 years old
    I am 5'10"
    Between 23-26, I dropped my weight to 170(still have fat pack on chest and loose skin slightly/fat packed around lower stomach)
    PCT was proper, Clomid, nolva, aromasin along with vitamins for natural test boost and anti estro.
    183 to 205 on second cycle, very solid structure. Still fat packs on chest and around belly area but chest is massive hard to tell really.
    I'm 16 weeks off cycle now, and I've kept muscle, but also jumped to 217 in weight with noticible increase in chest and belly fat
    Went to start cycle in 3 weeks, here is my plan. Please educate me on this any way possible, I am always open to sound factual information, and will research everything I am told prior.

12 week cycle:
    Tren A 75mg eod
    Test Prop 125mg eod
    Winstrol 50mg ed
    Arimidex .5mg eod
    (I read something about a prevention medicine for the conversion of breast tissue from the Tren A but didn't get it's name, if you know it and have info please fill in)

My goals are to burn this excess weight I've gained off, and it seems like my body does well with that. I have a strict diet planned, with proper protein levels and nutrition. I'm always up to date on all vitamins that help with anything.

I want the fat packs on my chest gone as much as possible, tired of them ruining what should be a massive solid chest. The belly fat I want shrunk, but I've accepted that there will be a little looseness there because of my prior size.

I want to cut and and actually see the results(chest, my arms look amazing, even with weight gain)

Timeout, step back for a minute. One of the reason you're having gyno issue is because of your excess body fat. Tren is going to exasperate the problem. You seem to be medicating yourself into a solution physically. If you are bouncing weight like the way you are, you don't seem to have your diet in check. I mean the discipline to eat right and train right. The AAS will only amplify what you do without AAS. AAS is not magic.

There really is not enough information in your post to make a valid recommendation. My recommendation would be to take a year and dial in your diet. Go to the gym and develop a solid exercise regiment. It will take a year or two to develop these habits. Your body will change greatly as you accomplish these two goals. You should think about cycling at that time.
    songdog likes this.

As far as diet, it is crazy as of now because of working on the road. My last cycle, I maintained 3200 calories and 350g protein a day, rotating chicken tuna salmon spinach etc . I felt that it worked great. For routine, I've been building it for two years, and I have a very solid foundation for it, hitting every area of my body, separating muscle groups, and also rotating types of exercise every 3 weeks to activate different areas of muscle. I want to avoid gyno effects as much as possible though. Thank you for your advice. Will be taken into consideration, although I more than likely Will still cycle. But my diet, I am going to put a lot more focus on

Quote Originally Posted by Tesrmeout View Post

I am 27 years old
    I am 5'10"

12 week cycle:
    Tren A 75mg eod
    Test Prop 125mg eod
    Winstrol 50mg EDIT: Will run for 6 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg eod
    EDIT: found the medicine that helps with Nor 19 gyno sides

I have been reading more and see where over 16% is too much for BF. I am sitting at 21% right now, so am taking proper measures now. Thanks again for taking the time to help!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you can simply run a SERM at low dose like Nolva while on cycle and you will reduce the possibility of gyno, without having to run a crap ton of Arimidex . you can also greatly decrease your dosage of Test and up your dosage of non aromatizing androgens and anabolics.

I would avoid Caber or Prami to control prolactin sides if you can get by with it. if however your super sensitive to progesterone based compound (ie., 19 nors) then run super low doses and make the difference up with DHTs or non aromatizing Test based compounds like EQ.

my point is there are lots of ways to avoid gyno through well planned AAS cycles without having to run a crap ton of ancillary compounds

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you can simply run a SERM at low dose like Nolva while on cycle and you will reduce the possibility of gyno, without having to run a crap ton of Arimidex . you can also greatly decrease your dosage of Test and up your dosage of non aromatizing androgens and anabolics.

I would avoid Caber or Prami to control prolactin sides if you can get by with it. if however your super sensitive to progesterone based compound (ie., 19 nors) then run super low doses and make the difference up with DHTs or non aromatizing Test based compounds like EQ.

my point is there are lots of ways to avoid gyno through well planned AAS cycles without having to run a crap ton of ancillary compounds
    Thank you so much for this info. I'm about to research basically everything you said. I ran Deca and didn't have any sides at all thru 10 weeks, I started to develop gyno I believe from running sus250 too long.

Thread Information