Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Using arimedex with test e and tren a

Wesbrand is offline New Member

Using arimedex with test e and tren a

Hey guys from down south was big into gear in my early twenties I’m 37 now and had decided to do a cycle last summer about halfway through had an accident and broke collar bone and separated shoulder. Just now over it ready to start back plan on using 300 mg test e ew tren a 75 eod not really looking to bulk I’m 5,10 205 just want to cut up I have arimedex but not sure what dosage and when. On cycle pct or both. Any info appreciated

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just coming back from an injury like that and you've been off for awhile. you really do NOT need to add Tren in the mix right now. you're probably fresh and would respond awesome to just test, and save the tren for next time. try a 8 week blast of Test Prop at 150mg EOD and you'll prob be more then happy with the results IF your diet and training are on point.

you won't need the AI unless your sensitive to estrogen or gyro prone. if you are then wait till week 2 and run .25 mg 3x per week. OR even better get blood work at week 4 and then go from there dependent on what blood work says,, or go by feel. you'll run your AI up until the day you start PCT. sometimes increasing the dosage the last week is beneficial to speed up recovery.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

SGracE is offline New Member

Thanks Man

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just coming back from an injury like that and you've been off for awhile. you really do NOT need to add Tren in the mix right now. you're probably fresh and would respond awesome to just test, and save the tren for next time. try a 8 week blast of Test Prop at 150mg EOD and you'll prob be more then happy with the results IF your diet and training are on point.

you won't need the AI unless your sensitive to estrogen or gyro prone. if you are then wait till week 2 and run .25 mg 3x per week. OR even better get blood work at week 4 and then go from there dependent on what blood work says,, or go by feel. you'll run your AI up until the day you start PCT. sometimes increasing the dosage the last week is beneficial to speed up recovery.
    I'm on week 3 of my first cycle of Test E 300 + Deca 250 a week and I have been using 0.25 of Arimidex every day.. I am prone to gyno but I had a full bilateral mastectomy for it at 19, glands and all so i don't know if it's even possible I could get it again but it scares me. I am going to lower my dosage immediately, thanks so much. Day one member and learned IMPORTANT info!

32 yo
    5'10"
    195 lbs

(Dianabol by itself and Methyl 1 Test when I was young and stupid of course added to the natural gyno I had already)
    Last edited by SGracE; 02-27-2018 at 12:06 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SGracE View Post
    I'm on week 3 of my first cycle of Test E 300 + Deca 250 a week and I have been using 0.25 of Arimidex every day.. I am prone to gyno but I had a full bilateral mastectomy for it at 19, glands and all so i don't know if it's even possible I could get it again but it scares me. I am going to lower my dosage immediately, thanks so much. Day one member and learned IMPORTANT info!

32 yo
    5'10"
    195 lbs

(Dianabol by itself and Methyl 1 Test when I was young and stupid of course added to the natural gyno I had already)
    its very unlikely you need that amount of Arimidex for only 300mg of test. you'll likely cause more negative side effects like low E, low libido, erection issues, low energy from running too much AI, plus you'll hinder muscle gains.

if your worried about some glands still being there from your gyno surgery and coming back, then simply run a SERM like Nolva at 10mg for the duration of your cycle (you could possibly get by not running arimidex at all)
    SGracE likes this.

SGracE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its very unlikely you need that amount of Arimidex for only 300mg of test. you'll likely cause more negative side effects like low E, low libido, erection issues, low energy from running too much AI, plus you'll hinder muscle gains.

if your worried about some glands still being there from your gyno surgery and coming back, then simply run a SERM like Nolva at 10mg for the duration of your cycle (you could possibly get by not running arimidex at all)

Thanks so much man this is huge news for me, I have nolva on the way too. If the glands were completely taken out (i feel nothing but skin and muscle and had three surgeries total) do you know if it's possible for it to ever come back by chance?

Again, thanks a lot, the fact I'm just starting week 3 i can correct it at least.

The way i always understood it, the surgery would make it much less likely to have an issue again bit there is still technically the possibility, especially depending on exactly which type of procedure it was.

Gynecomastia Surgery - Facts You Should Know Before Choosing It

Each person will react to compounds very differently. I ran my prop for 5 wks at 150eod with no elevated e issue and no ai. When i bumped it to 100 ed, i got slightly elevated and had to include limited use of adex. If you know you are prone to estrogen issues or gyno, then go ahead and run the adex .25 eod. With those smaller doses, every day might be overkill. I tend to overkill with blood work, so i like to run bloods with every change i make until i have a handle on how exactly doses will affect my levels.
    Bloodwork will tell all.

As far as the tren , i def have to agree with GH- run the prop at 150eod for a while and enjoy the gains. In my experience, the period i ran prop at 150 was great. Felt great, noticeable gains, easy to control any sides that might come up, amd u dont get ahead of urself too quick just comin back. My .02

Quote Originally Posted by Wesbrand View Post
    Hey guys from down south was big into gear in my early twenties I’m 37 now and had decided to do a cycle last summer about halfway through had an accident and broke collar bone and separated shoulder. Just now over it ready to start back plan on using 300 mg test e ew tren a 75 eod not really looking to bulk I’m 5,10 205 just want to cut up I have arimedex but not sure what dosage and when. On cycle pct or both. Any info appreciated
    I would recommend that you run the arimadex .25mg/eod or every 3rd and not wait until you get gyno symptoms before you run the Adex. You can cut on just Test. Your diet has to be a little more strict.

Thread Information