Thread: 16 week cycle

brooklyn is offline New Member

16 week cycle

Ok, so I am planning a 16 week cycle with Test E (500 ew), deca (400 ew) and Mast E (400 ew). I planned to use 50 mg of dbol for 5-6 weeks, however I just realized I have 17 anadrol 59 left over from a previous cycle.

What are your thoughts on doing a quick two week jump start with adrol then finishing our to week 6 with dbol? I have Tudca on hand and lan 500 per day. Also AI and HCG ...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    nothing wrong with finishing out your Adrol and switching over to Dbol . or you can run your Ardol , and also use a small dose of Dbol pre-workout. keep dosages moderate and run support, Nac, Tudca, Glutathione etc

Thanks GH! What are your general thoughts on the deca , test and mast combo. My goal.is a lean bulk. Even considering a anavar or Winny finish the last 5 weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post
    Thanks GH! What are your general thoughts on the deca, test and mast combo. My goal.is a lean bulk. Even considering a anavar or Winny finish the last 5 weeks....
    deca and mast are a great combo , I use it often myself and write client protocols all the time using a nandrolone with masteron . If someone is after more mass with this combo, I suggest higher dosages of Test (500 to a gram), if someone is after more lean gains, I suggest a moderate dose of test (400 or under), more mass high test your going to want higher estrogen, for more dry lean gains you'll want to run more AI.
    just depends on your goals.

The masteron is already in there and is going to do a lot of what the VAR or Winny would be doing anyways, i.e.., have a strong affinity to SHBG. however if you were cutting or prepping, then yes I would definitely have Winny in there at the end and possibly Var.

NOW having said that, Winny will limit your production of Cortisol (which is an anti inflammatory hormone, but a hormone that blunts muscle growth). So you can get some lean gains with Winny just by the simple fact that you can train like hell and not have elevated levels of Cortisol and thus grow better. But, after 4 weeks of this, your joints are going to ache as they will be getting no cortisol or anti inflammatory relief

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post
    Ok, so I am planning a 16 week cycle with Test E (500 ew), deca (400 ew) and Mast E (400 ew). I planned to use 50 mg of dbol for 5-6 weeks, however I just realized I have 17 anadrol 59 left over from a previous cycle.

What are your thoughts on doing a quick two week jump start with adrol then finishing our to week 6 with dbol? I have Tudca on hand and lan 500 per day. Also AI and HCG...
    16 weeks is a fairly long cycle. For a deca cycle, I run about 14 weeks. Keep your eyes on your gains and see if you're still making gains at 14 weeks. There's no use running 16 weeks if you're not making gains. As for running Anadrol and Dbol in series for 6 weeks is a powerful combination. Anadrol is a great front load oral and so is Dbol. Anadrol is the only DHT based oral that's non-aromatizing but highly estrogenic. You need to be on an AI from day 1 to control your E2 from both the anadrol and dbol. Both of these oral gives quick gains over a short time but you will lose those gains almost as quickly. 6 weeks into the Test/Deca/Mast (this looks like a bulking stack so why the Mast?) should be enough to keep your gains. You will lose most of the water by the end of your cycle but the theory is that the muscle gains from the injections will make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Anadrol is the only DHT based oral that's non-aromatizing but highly estrogenic. You need to be on an AI from day 1 to control your E2
    I PM'd you Scotch.. but I don't think an AI helps with the estrogen that comes from Adrol, as that estrogen is not from conversion from the Aromatase Enzyme (which is what an AI inhibits). if you want to control the estrogen that comes from Adrol you'll need Letro, or just some Nolvadex to at least keep the estrogen from binding to the E receptors.

of course an AI with Dbol absolutely works

That's a good catch. Letro is the Abomb of estrogen control. That is one of the reasons I don't run Anadrol anymore or a front load as a matter of fact. In the overall scheme of the cycle, I can't see the benefit. What I mean by that is that when I run my AAS cycle without the orals or run it with the orals, I seem to keep about the same amount of gains after PCT. But when I run the oral, like Anadrol, I have to contend with estrogen that is harsher than the normal Test derived estrogen due to Test Aromatase. The risk doesn't seem to out weight the benefits of the oral front end. I do admit that increasing my bench by 15% in one week is pretty good boost to the ego.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    That's a good catch. Letro is the Abomb of estrogen control. That is one of the reasons I don't run Anadrol anymore or a front load as a matter of fact. In the overall scheme of the cycle, I can't see the benefit. What I mean by that is that when I run my AAS cycle without the orals or run it with the orals, I seem to keep about the same amount of gains after PCT. But when I run the oral, like Anadrol, I have to contend with estrogen that is harsher than the normal Test derived estrogen due to Test Aromatase. The risk doesn't seem to out weight the benefits of the oral front end. I do admit that increasing my bench by 15% in one week is pretty good boost to the ego.
    that makes a lot of sense, especially for your goals and wanting to maintain a lean hard dry look.. some guys on the other hand will use things like Adrol, Dbol , MENT, to purposely get the estrogen and additional water retention for a growth phase. high estrogen stacked with high androgens can cause a whole lot of growth and increase in IGF production.

IF I'm using Tren for a bulk , then I will stack it with a very wet and estrogenic compound and not take an AI,, Tren is so dry and non estrogenic that its fairly hard to bulk on. the wet compounds and extra estrogen help you grow. of course this isn't good if your gyno prone or super estrogen or prolactin sensitive. but a SERM and a DA can help while still allowing blood levels of E to be on the higher end.

lots of different ways to do things guys just gotta find out what works for your body , we are all diff

Thanks guys! I do agree 16 weeks is fairly long and I will cut this cycle to 14 weeks. I do have Tudca and will take 500mg per day along with aromison 12.5 EOD unless I need to upgrade. I will also run HCG starting week 2.

Thread Information