Thread: Quesions on PIP

parkrangerlovell is offline New Member

Quesions on PIP

Hello all...

Havent cycled in 20 years.

Im on my 3rd pin. First subsided in 1 week. That was 10 days ago. Second still pain and swelling. Been 6 days. Third done 2 days ago. Slight pain.

Want to know is this normal? Talked to my connect and he said my Test may have aged. Exp date is 7/18. Im discontinuing and he sending me newer vials.

I need expert advice of am i just being a bitch lol, just virgin muscles, etc.

Thoughts?

If you're pinning a short ester, like Test Prop, you'll feel more PIP. For some reason the raw Test Prop powder is more painful than the ones I used in the past. You shouldn't have to endure such discomfort. Even the new vials, if made with the same raw powder is still going to hurt. See how the new batch feels and if it hurts, you might have to find a new source.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 what SG said above, some ppl can just not use short est. Has it crashed ? It may be the way it was brewed, to much BA.

See what the new stuff is like, and as for the test going bad lol lol, only way that would happen if it was not stored right, keep it in a cool dark place.

parkrangerlovell is offline New Member
    It is Test Cypionate ....

I dont know about the test "aging". But either way, like these guys said, you should not have to deal with that kind of pain for that lomg, especially on cyp. I pin prop so i get a little bit l, but thats to be expected with prop not cyp.

I will say, i had some significant pip the first 2 wks or so i started pinning again -over and above the normal prop pip- that subsided once i broke the muscles in. Its a possibility- but not as common with cyp or e. Im sure it happens, i just dont hear very often at all about guys getting pip on cyp or e, unless its brewed a certain way, or they are trying this silly stuff thats supposed to be 500mg/ml.

I also got it pretty bad every time i pinned a new location for the first 2 or 3 times.

If you go into 2 or 3 wks or a month with pip on cyp, i would look into your options. Like clarky said, if its the way that its brewed thats giving the pip, you wont get away from that even with another batch.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Grape seed oil, heat gear, hot shower post injection, workout that muscle the sameday.........ways to reduce pip.......

Parkranger, you should check out Mackattack's thread on pinning and pip- worth the read in ypur situation

Thread Information