pksc is offline Junior Member

Blood work after 1 months, high E2

Hi,
    I am keeping this short as I am unable to login from my PC.

Planning to start new test cycle in 1 week. My last test cycle was not perfect, took only 14 sustanon 250 out of 24. Rest AI, HCG , PCT was went perfect.

Today I got my report and found E2 is still high after 1 month of finishing PCT. Please check attachment.

Thanks

Sent from my G using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your 21yrs old you should of took the advice from your previous thread. Also your starting a cycle one week after pct!

You do know your asking for trouble

Stop cycling and recover properly and build some muscle tissue with hard intense training and get your diet in check.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Your 21yrs old you should of took the advice from your previous thread. Also your starting a cycle one week after pct!

You do know your asking for trouble

Stop cycling and recover properly and build some muscle tissue with hard intense training and get your diet in check.
    My test level was very low in pre cycle bw. My PCT was finished 1 month ago. I am starting new cycle after 4+1weeks in total after PCT, 4 weeks have been passed, 1 week left. Reason for new cycle is my muscles is growing very fast these days, bf dropped. I can see upper and feel upper parts of abs.

And here is my diet:
    Protein from supplement: 100g
    Protein from food(chicken breast): 120g
    Protein from milk: 30g
    Total carb(milk+sauces) : 60-80g
    Total Fat: below 20g
    Last edited by pksc; 03-06-2018 at 10:01 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pksc View Post
    My test level was very low in pre cycle bw. My PCT was finished 1 month ago. I am starting new cycle after 4+1weeks in total after PCT, 4 weeks have been passed, 1 week left. Reason for new cycle is my muscles is growing very fast these days, bf dropped. I can see upper and feel upper parts of abs.

And here is my diet:
    Protein from supplement: 100g
    Protein from food(chicken breast): 120g
    Protein from milk: 30g
    Total Fat: below 20g
    That's 1500 calories bro, how about doubling it up so you can add some muscle.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    1500 total calories per day and only 80g of carbs (coming from "milk+sauces"). you have no clue what your doing with diet. your not going to grow off of only 80g of carbs per day. when your on cycle carbs are the key macro to help you put on muscle.
    I just got done penciling down a diet for a client about 20 mins ago. have him doing a re-feed day once per week with nearly 500 grams of carbs. now thats how you grow!

btw, your E is fine Imo

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    That's 1500 calories bro, how about doubling it up so you can add some muscle.
    I still have belly fat, and want to loose it first for abs.

Sent from my G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    1500 total calories per day and only 80g of carbs (coming from "milk+sauces"). you have no clue what your doing with diet. your not going to grow off of only 80g of carbs per day. when your on cycle carbs are the key macro to help you put on muscle.
    I just got done penciling down a diet for a client about 20 mins ago. have him doing a re-feed day once per week with nearly 500 grams of carbs. now thats how you grow!

btw, your E is fine Imo
    I was planning for ~300g carbs but my first goal is to get abs, therefore 1500 cal for this month. If my E2 is fine then I think I am ready for new test cycle. Do I still need HCG ?

Btw I'm 21/M

At one month PCT you are not ready to cycle again.
    Depending upon how large your PCT doses were, you could still have small amounts of PCT meds in your blood.
    Test again in one month.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was planning for ~300g carbs but my first goal is to get abs, therefore 1500 cal for this month. If my E2 is fine then I think I am ready for new test cycle. Do I still need HCG ?

Btw I'm 21/M
    Forget aas if you're not gonna eat

Thread Information