Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RoxRunner
  • 1 Post By RoxRunner

Thread: Oral Winstrol Question and Detection Question

R2D1 is offline New Member

Oral Winstrol Question and Detection Question

As part of my Athlete Stack (https://www.steroid.com/Advanced-Athletic-Cycle.php), I'm about to start the oral winstrol part. The stack says to start 50mg of Winstrol Every day. The Stanozolol I have are 10 mg tablets. Should I spread them out throughout the day or all in one go?

Second question is with regards to Detection. For example, detection times of Deca can be as long as 18 months - is that detecting a general unnatural level of testosterone in bloodwork or is that a test specifically for Deca?

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    I have typically dosed them all at once an hour or two before my workout. Half life is 9 hours so it breaks down pretty quickly.

AAS detection is typically done comparing epi-test to test and looking for a specific ratio (in or out of range). However, there has to be much more to it so hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in. Reason I say that is if you look at Deca and NPP, one has a half life of 15 days, the other 4.5 days. NPP will clear the system much quicker but the detection time is the same...
    R2D1 likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They test for metabolites. Deca can still be present 18 months after use. Winstrol only isn’t the best plan. Might want to look at Test Suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    They test for metabolites. Deca can still be present 18 months after use. Winstrol only isn’t the best plan. Might want to look at Test Suspension.
    Why would you think I'm doing winstrol only?

As for the metabolites - is that distinct from testosterone as a whole or specific for deca ?
    Last edited by R2D1; 03-10-2018 at 12:17 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just assumed as you never mentioned anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I just assumed as you never mentioned anything else.
    It's written in the first line including a link to the stack

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Regarding Win dosing, if you dose at the same time every day, you will reach full blood saturation at day 8. However it isn't much more than saturation levels at day 5, or only a 1/10 mg difference. If you dose throughout the day, those numbers will be slightly different but negligible. I'd say do what is most convenient for you. As I mentioned earlier, I dose orals about an hour or two before my workout so I know it's fully in my system then. Say you dose at 6am and workout at 4 pm, you'd be at less than half the saturation level.
    R2D1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    Regarding Win dosing, if you dose at the same time every day, you will reach full blood saturation at day 8. However it isn't much more than saturation levels at day 5, or only a 1/10 mg difference. If you dose throughout the day, those numbers will be slightly different but negligible. I'd say do what is most convenient for you. As I mentioned earlier, I dose orals about an hour or two before my workout so I know it's fully in my system then. Say you dose at 6am and workout at 4 pm, you'd be at less than half the saturation level.
    Thanks RR. I think I will do what you suggest and take them spread out starting no more than 2 hours before work out. As for convenience, I can probably do either, I was just thinking what would be more gentle on the liver. Cheers

Thread Information