Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!

Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!

So this will be my 3rd cycle i would be running, first cycle was test e250 once a week lin at 1ml. 13 week cycle.

Next cycle(currently still running 3-4 weeks left) is Test e250 x2 a week, 75mg of winstrol ED(5 weeks). Gains are good. Gained 16 pounds, strength hasn’t gone up as much as I predicted. But I do have a messed up shoulder. I think I can notice gains though and I’d love to hear y’all 2 cents. Constructive criticism, not asshole replies..
    Looking to maybe run Masteron , I think it’s called.. or halostein... what do y’all think?

1-3 pictures are current, 4th pic is starting of the cycle!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!-6d782b2d-8131-4770-92d6-8fdeb499cd5f.jpeg   Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!-5bc2881d-9e03-478e-aad6-8e5966814ba4.jpeg   Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!-c2ffebd5-8c04-4a04-a34d-b512ea833c5a.jpg   Contemplating which cycle to run next.. 2 cents!-f8bd1324-145e-485a-9ac5-9ec32877a8fc.jpeg  

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your goals? If you just want to continue to harden up then test/mast/anavar wouldnt be a bad idea. It looks like the winstrol is working for you as it is.

However My 2 cents is that anyones first few cycles should be all about gaining mass. Youll never get bigger unless you are in a calorie surplus no matter what drugs you take. That being said, if you just want to stay lean and cut then by all means design a cycle for your goals. Maybe try out test prop. Its more frequent injections but you should retain less water. Some say this is a myth but faster esters definitely keep me leaner and less puffy.

Or you could stick with longer esters and fill the gap with eq. You can run lower test and more eq so you will get “cleaner” gains. Gearhead will know more about this if he chimes in. However with eq youd have to run a longer cycle if you ask me, like 14-16 weeks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Halo is not what you want it is for strength and is highly liver toxic.

You're 22 and have already run 2 cycles?
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Cman5811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    What are your goals? If you just want to continue to harden up then test/mast/anavar wouldnt be a bad idea. It looks like the winstrol is working for you as it is.

However My 2 cents is that anyones first few cycles should be all about gaining mass. Youll never get bigger unless you are in a calorie surplus no matter what drugs you take. That being said, if you just want to stay lean and cut then by all means design a cycle for your goals. Maybe try out test prop. Its more frequent injections but you should retain less water. Some say this is a myth but faster esters definitely keep me leaner and less puffy.

Or you could stick with longer esters and fill the gap with eq. You can run lower test and more eq so you will get “cleaner” gains. Gearhead will know more about this if he chimes in. However with eq youd have to run a longer cycle if you ask me, like 14-16 weeks.
    I agree with you 100 percent l. My next goal is to gain more mass. So would you recommend running test e with maybe Deca ?

Thread Information