Thread: Cycle Opinions

inadream is offline New Member

Cycle Opinions

Hey guys, I am 21 5'8" 212 10% bf and am trying to get my first cycle together. I want a low dosed cycle to see how I will respond to gear. here is what I got so far.

Weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg/day
    weeks 1-10 test enath 200/mg wk
    weeks 1-10 deca 200/mg wk

Feel free to critique all you want.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would drop the deca all together and just raise the test to 500mg/wk with dbol the same.

See how you respond to just the test first.

If your dead set on deca, raise the test to at least 350mg/wk. 200 on the deca is fine. You wont notice a whole lot from it besides joint relief, but it will still be there.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    just looking at comparisons here- its always recommended to support deca with test, right, right. but is there any method to this calculation? like running 250 deca weekly equals running 500 test to back it?
    just wondering is there were a general golden rule that may apply

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    by this status naturaly aquired,you need no steroids !

The main reason I am throwing the deca in there is to help keep my gains. Is there a better way, i read about people talking about a dbol bridge and HRT. What are they and do i need the deca to keep gains.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inadream
    The main reason I am throwing the deca in there is to help keep my gains. Is there a better way, i read about people talking about a dbol bridge and HRT. What are they and do i need the deca to keep gains.
    Deca to keep gains? Never heard of that one before. Deca will shut your body's natural test production just like every other AAS. 3 weeks following the end of your cycle the deca will leave your system (half-life) and your body will crash hard without a proper post cycle therapy to bring your HTPA levels up to normal. You will lost the majority of your gains from deca if you don't know what your doing. Try typing words such as clomid, nolvadex , post cycle therapy, and recovery in the search button at the top of the page and gather as much info on this subject as your brain can handle.
    Good luck researching,

~US~

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    deca 10 wks 400 mg/ew
    enth 10 wks 500 mg/ew
    d-bol = ok !

i think i am going to run the test at 400 and the dbol with milk thistle as my first cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think you should wait 2-3 more years, if think think deca will help keep your gains you don't know enough about AAS to use them. Besides shuting down you hormonal system when it's still developing, which could cause problems down the road.

JohnnyB

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I think you should wait 2-3 more years, if think think deca will help keep your gains you don't know enough about AAS to use them. Besides shuting down you hormonal system when it's still developing, which could cause problems down the road.

JohnnyB
    Kudos on the vet status JohnnyB, well-deserved. Ever since I been here you have always been helping the newbies out with cycle advice and telling them to hold off on the juice til their body's fully develop. While I agree with you 100% I doubt many are listening to what you preach. But as the saying goes, if you help one person out then its worth the effort (well, its something like that). Again pat on the back to ya bro.

~US~

Thread Information