Boomer03 is offline New Member

Some help and info/,critisism

Hi im a first time poster. Litte about me. Im 48 6 foot 230 pounds. Ive always read posts as a non member and helped me alot. Ive done several runs over the years and im just an average guy who works out 7 months out of year. I normally always ranong acting esters. Test e, tren e, deca , front liaded with d bol .. i started a cycle last week and I'd love some input. I wanted to start with short med and long esters and go into long for a 12 plus weeks. I'd like to go 16 to 18 so I'm wondering if theirs suggestions out their for last 4 to 6 weeks. This is my plan now
    3 weeks sustonon 400 m/w/f
    3 weeks tri test 400 m/w/f
    6 weeks superbol 400 m/w/f ... consists of 200 test e 100 tren e 100 drostanolone e
    I'd love some feed back and criticism. And remember young bucks I'm 48 and the need for high test is a must. I hate admitting I'm old lol . Thanks for any input or suggestions.

If you just pick a longer ester like Test Cyp you can run a 14 week cycle. Just pick a Test you don't have to jump around between sus, test e, etc. If you want to run Tren E just mix the Test E and Tren E in the same syringe and pin away. Since you've already run Tren in the past you could run 400mg/wk of Test & 300mg/wk of Tren. If you a little crazy you can run 400mg/wk of Tren. I've always had good results from Tren but also experienced some bad sides.

Make sure you have a good AI on hand as well as caber or prami for prolactin control. If you're on TRT you can forget the PCT. If not, you need a good pct with clomid and nolvadex . Run HCG during your cycle 250iu twice a week and your boys will be plump and happy. Have fun young 'un.

Boomer03 is offline New Member
    Ty you very much for the info. I really appreciate it. The sust was pretty much a jump star for me , short esters and med, I didn't want to run the dbol . I'm figuring it has a long in their too and when I start the tri test it'll work in with levels staying the same through out. And at last 6 weeks the tren e and test e should stay stable. Through out. I'll look into getting some Clomid and nolvadex ... And just out of curiosity is it a rule of thumb to double the test to the amount of tren? Curious I've always been told that and one time I was running equal and shit wouldn't go up. So I upped the test and went well. After that 12 week I might just do what you said for 4 more weeks. Run tren e and test e. But I did find a mix of 200 equa/200 test e. Thoughts?

Thread Information