Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By bobspix

Thread: My first cycle. Please help. Ultimate cutting stack Anavar. Stana. Clen. T3.

meet_viveksingh is offline New Member

Exclamation My first cycle. Please help. Ultimate cutting stack Anavar. Stana. Clen. T3.

Hi guys. I’m 23 years old male. I’ve been training for past 4 years. I weigh 75 kgs at 5’10”. I have some lean muscle mass but my abdomen is not that clear. No visible abs. Ugly sides. My aim is to retain lean muscle mass and get shredded.
    I want to start my first cycle. Someone told me the following cycle for first two weeks and then he’ll follow up for the other two weeks. I will on cycle for just one month.

Clen 20 mcg ED
    Stana 30 mg ED
    Anavar 10 mg ED
    T3 25 mcg ED

What PCT should I run and how?

Will I lose my sex drive?

Please guide me.
    I want to retain lean muscle mass and get shredded.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    your 75kg at 5'10" (165 lbs)

maybe just workout and drop the weird cycle?
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 03-13-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Why do you suggest should be the safest cutting cycle?
    And what does ‘eq’ mean?

30 minute cardio 3x week

slight calorie deficit.
    meet_viveksingh likes this.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    What does your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    30 minute cardio 3x week

slight calorie deficit.
    I hit 30 mins cardio twice daily. Then I load some carbs and after an hour I hit weights twice daily. I don’t work currently that’s why I’m free all the time.

My diet is good according to me. I eat 500gms of chicken, 15 eggs, legumes, rice, sweet potato etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    What does your diet look like?
    My diet is good according to me. I eat 500gms of chicken, 15 eggs, legumes, rice, sweet potato etc.
    Take vitamin and mineral supplements for micros. Other supplements include whey, arginine, bcaa, glutamine, zma, fat burners.

Please tell me what cycle should I run to retain lean muscle mass and to clear down my abdomen? And the dosage too? I want to go very mild in this because it is my first cycle and I have no plans to go apeshit in this. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by meet_viveksingh View Post
    Take vitamin and mineral supplements for micros. Other supplements include whey, arginine, bcaa, glutamine, zma, fat burners.

Please tell me what cycle should I run to retain lean muscle mass and to clear down my abdomen? And the dosage too? I want to go very mild in this because it is my first cycle and I have no plans to go apeshit in this. Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
    steroids will make you hold water and fat

just work out harder.

I can't see a almost 6' tall, 75kg man being unable to see abs with just diet and cardio.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 03-15-2018 at 02:27 PM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi guys. I’m 23 years old male. I’ve been training for past 4 years. I weigh 75 kgs at 5’10”. I have some lean muscle mass but my abdomen is not that clear. No visible abs. Ugly sides. My aim is to retain lean muscle mass and get shredded.
    I want to start my first cycle. Someone told me the following cycle for first two weeks and then he’ll follow up for the other two weeks. I will on cycle for just one month.

Clen 20 mcg ED
    Stana 30 mg ED
    Anavar 10 mg ED
    T3 25 mcg ED

Please guide me.
    That cycle is horrible. You are too young to be messing with hormones, look at this: https://forums.steroid.com/education...-steroids.html

Diet and cardio will solve your issues, hit the diet section.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6E94537-7EB4-4F74-A586-237ECE73660C.jpeg 
Views:	186 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	172040
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    That cycle is horrible. You are too young to be messing with hormones, look at this: https://forums.steroid.com/education...-steroids.html

Diet and cardio will solve your issues, hit the diet section.
    Okay. I won’t start this cycle then. Thank you so much.
    I thought about this cycle as I have no one to administer injections so I cannot run even mild test. When should I even think about running my first cycle?

And is there any oral only beginners cycle?
    I have also attached a current picture.

P.s. I have gyno from the age of 12-14.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’d scrap the cycle. Work on the diet and training.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Agree with the smart guys here. You need to train and get your nutrition in check. When I asked about your diet, I was looking for your daily calorie intake. Not necessarily what you were eating (but thanks for that-it did help). Work hard, eat and grow naturally.

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Clen 20 mcg ED
    Stana 30 mg ED
    Anavar 10 mg ED
    T3 25 mcg ED

Please guide me.
    Did some gym trainer recommend you this shit?
    I know I am from India too and trust me you can amass more knowledge from reading on here rather than listening to your trainer since they all are idiots(well,mostly)

Lose you sex drive? It will become non-existent. I too was considering test and stana cycle some couple months back and people here advised me to work on my diet and training and I gave it a shot and I have come from 20% bf to 13% bodyfat now. Trust me, you don't need a cycle.

Also , most of the gains will vanish and you won't be able to workout like previously since you won't have your test levels.
    People at my gym have ran same cycle and 2 of them haven't had a solid erection in over a year! One other friend of mine ran dbol and anavar and he cannot even fuck his girl now.

HIIT cardio, a caloric deficit diet, and a good workout with plenty rest will do wonders.
    Last edited by bobspix; 03-15-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Did some gym trainer recommend you this shit?
    I know I am from India too and trust me you can amass more knowledge from reading on here rather than listening to your trainer since they all are idiots(well,mostly)

Lose you sex drive? It will become non-existent. I too was considering test and stana cycle some couple months back and people here advised me to work on my diet and training and I gave it a shot and I have come from 20% bf to 13% bodyfat now. Trust me, you don't need a cycle.

Also , most of the gains will vanish and you won't be able to workout like previously since you won't have your test levels.
    People at my gym have ran same cycle and 2 of them haven't had a solid erection in over a year! One other friend of mine ran dbol and anavar and he cannot even fuck his girl now.

HIIT cardio, a caloric deficit diet, and a good workout with plenty rest will do wonders.
    Thanks man. Really appreciate your help. This cycle was told to me by Mr. North India and Mr. Haryana(twice) lol. I told him today that I want to do it naturally. I’m happy that he understood and he was even more excited to work with me and transform me naturally.
    I’ve gone down to 14% body fat naturally before too but my side and lower back fat doesn’t completely eliminate even when my upper body is shredded.

bobspix is offline Associate Member
    Thanks man. Really appreciate your help. This cycle was told to me by Mr. North India and Mr. Haryana(twice) lol. I told him today that I want to do it naturally. I’m happy that he understood and he was even more excited to work with me and transform me naturally.
    I’ve gone down to 14% body fat naturally before too but my side and lower back fat doesn’t completely eliminate even when my upper body is shredded.
    I am glad I was able to help you. I also had a guy who just recently came back after winning in Veterans division in overseas suggest me all the pro hormones, gh, and other high level shit for my first cycle but I refused and decided to keep it natty.

MariaPorry is offline New Member

My first cycle Please help Ultimate cutting stack Anavar Stana Clen T3

Thoughts on this combo? Suggestions appreciated.. Been natty for a while now 8 years.. Looking to cut for summer. How bad will I shut down my natural Test with this?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Training for 4 years? 165lbs? You want to cut?

The best and only advice you need is to learn how to train properly. Any cycle you will just be waisting your time and money.

Learn to Train and put on some real size naturally. Learn to eat to grow. You can get at least to 190 naturally if you eat and train like a madman.
    Again, the cycle is shit. Figure out what you are doing watch some YouTube educational videos on high volume training. Look up Seth Feroce.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaPorry View Post
    Thoughts on this combo? Suggestions appreciated.. Been natty for a while now 8 years.. Looking to cut for summer. How bad will I shut down my natural Test with this?

To clarify, you are not OP, you just like the look of the stack?

Thread Information