Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Fat loss

3xwinner is offline New Member

Fat loss

Ok... im 45 and have natural low T.. my Dr has me on 200mg test c a week .. my levels are 850 after 8 weeks . I'm getting stronger at the gym but... I want to add DECA , & anavar for losing fat..is 200mg of test c 200 mg of deca and 50mg of anavar going to do anything or should I bump up my geer

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been on trt?
    Training experience?
    Stats?

Steroids aren't going to make you lose fat.
    Diet and exercise make you lose fat.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    How long have you been on trt?
    Training experience?
    Stats?
    I've been on trt on and off since 2011...but the Drs I went to didn't listen and did a horrible job.. last March I was 240lbs went on a keto diet went to 209lbs in 4 months ..in this past Dec My weight was 216lbs my bmi is 31... 5'9 .. my estrogen was 44 my rbc was 56 test was 700. My Dr want to lower my test to 300 to drop the other levels.. so I left him and found a new endocrinologist... he suggested an AI 1mg once a week ..gave blood ..this month my test was 850 estrogen was 19 rbc was 53.. I'm alot stronger
    I'm working out 3 to 5x a week slacking on cardio..but love hitting iron....
    My goal is 185lbs rock hard... so I'm thinking lower card diet 200mg test 200mg deca 50 mg anavar should work

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner View Post
    I've been on trt on and off since 2011...but the Drs I went to didn't listen and did a horrible job.. last March I was 240lbs went on a keto diet went to 209lbs in 4 months ..in this past Dec My weight was 216lbs my bmi is 31... 5'9 .. my estrogen was 44 my rbc was 56 test was 700. My Dr want to lower my test to 300 to drop the other levels.. so I left him and found a new endocrinologist... he suggested an AI 1mg once a week ..gave blood ..this month my test was 850 estrogen was 19 rbc was 53.. I'm alot stronger
    I'm working out 3 to 5x a week slacking on cardio..but love hitting iron....
    My goal is 185lbs rock hard... so I'm thinking lower card diet 200mg test 200mg deca 50 mg anavar should work
    I would tune in your diet,training and stick with your trt and you will get to where you want to be.
    Like DD said diet and training are the magic.
    3xwinner likes this.

Diet is the problem... I've always heard cut carbs so idk how many carbs to eat or what foods to get good carbs from... how many meals to eat .. I hear 3 5 6 7 8? ... I figure eggs oatmeal animal protein veggies Brown rice during the day..water? I hear a gallon ..2 gallons .. 3 liters... where do i find a meal plan ?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You should do some reading and research. If you are really serious get a coach for the meal plan and workout plan....

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    The only to lose fat is diet and cardio imo...run a calorie deficit and start jogging..if that's to much ride a bike...trust me the pounds will fall off...you can do it...just put one foot in front of the other before you know it you'll start seeing the changes..drop soda completely

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner View Post
    Diet is the problem... I've always heard cut carbs so idk how many carbs to eat or what foods to get good carbs from... how many meals to eat .. I hear 3 5 6 7 8? ... I figure eggs oatmeal animal protein veggies Brown rice during the day..water? I hear a gallon ..2 gallons .. 3 liters... where do i find a meal plan ?
    Start tracking macros. There are calculators on the internet that u can put in your stats and it will give u a good idea of how many calories to eat. U wanna stick with mostly lean meats chicken breast fish turkey etc... green leafy veggies too. Carbs before a workout are also beneficial!

Thread Information