Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Max562
  • 1 Post By gangen

Thread: Bad pain after injecting test e

gangen is offline Junior Member

Bad pain after injecting test e

First i wanna sau i should have listend to your advice and not fin a cycle till om older but i didnt and now my right quad is killing me Abdi dont know what to do. Im som scared and can't sleep, i had to pin 3 times to get the whole ml inn. IT was 250mg/ml, i think i also was a bit sloppy on the alcohol wipe and didnt put IT om the third time, and i pressed down when i took the needle out of the slik the last time and this was when the pain got me and it's been bad ever since, around 12 hours since i injected what should i do?? I have nolva and arimidex . Should i just stop the whole cycle?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This was your first shot? If so I doubt pct is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    This was your first shot? If so I doubt pct is necessary.
    Yes IT was ny first shot, i also took 1 tab 10mg tbol with ut, should inwait two weeks and just take 20mg nolva for a week or nothing at all? And what about arimidex should i take any? Have used over 1k tinget this togheter with liver support and all, but i can't take this, only slept 6 hours tonight and feel som much pain in my quad, i also make good gainz on my own so i really regret doing this

Blog Entries
    PCT isn't necessary just one shot into a cycle...hopefully you post injection pain is from the sloppiness for which you administered the shot plus you said you pulled out the pin and reinserted it 3 times to get the whole ml in so again a lot of trauma for virgin muscle...as far as infection it is to early to tell...relax and take some ibuprofen for now...

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    We run across post like this every day...people jump in without know the commitment of the task at hand...one pin and you're done..pfft..you were nowhere near ready for this lifestyle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Octaneforce likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Infection or not. Stop the cycle.

Just a little update, I was going to train legs today but that is not possible with my leg, and I have seemed to lost my appetite, feel nauseas and cold. Like I have the flu. How long will this last? And how do poeple manage to stay on cycles?? It's been one day and i feel like im dying. I have some Tbol, should I just use that for 4 weeks and jump on nolva or just stop everything now..? Kinda want something out of this after all the money I spent.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Stop everything now. Wait a few years then use the gear.

No money lost

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is english your first language? Also just stop everything dude. Yeah u spent some money but thats life. Imagine you bought a car for 3000 and then it blew the transmission a few days later. You wouldnt be pushing the car to work just to “get something out of this”

Quit while your ahead since you didnt do any damage yet. You aint ready kidddd

Ok il stop everything then.. And English is not my first language but i can speak it fluently, it's just that when i type on my phone it autocorrects with the autocorrect to my first language.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Ok il stop everything then.. And English is not my first language but i can speak it fluently, it's just that when i type on my phone it autocorrects with the autocorrect to my first language.
    Oh okay gotcha. Yeah man good idea. Lurk on this forum for a year or two and train hard and maybe youll have better luck in the future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Oh okay gotcha. Yeah man good idea. Lurk on this forum for a year or two and train hard and maybe youll have better luck in the future.

Thread Information