sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Test kicking in already?

I have read over and over that it takes 3-4 weeks to start feeling the strength gains from test.

What about other effects? I have only been on my first week of 500mg and already feel like my sex drive is changing dramatically, also there seems to be a change in my overall attitude, just a feeling of well - being, confidence ,and little things are not bothering me. Am I crazy? or is that possible?

On 500mg QV test cyp.

Thanks.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-21-2003 at 12:14 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro its probobally the placebo effect, you belive its already working but in all reality its not, give it another 2.5 weeks then youll start noticing changes...Madmax

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    I say, if you feel like that, go with it and stop thinking about it. If you are worried that you got fake gear, still ride out the feeling of health, wealth and stiffies and pay attention to the scale.

Yes, it normally takes 2 to 3 weeks for me if I didn't frontload a long ester like Enanthate or Cypionate .

Lift Chief is offline Member
    With a frontload i started getting strength increases around the middle of week 2... w/out more like week 4.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's all individualistic, the placebo effect is pretty diffinitive at this point in the cycle though.

Run with it and be ready for the best has yet to come

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    for me ive been on a fina/prop cycle for 2 weeks now and have not noticed anything changes is strength or size, but for the first week and 4 days i was only shooting 40 mg/eod of both but for the last 3 days have been shooting about 60 mg/ed of both but have only noticed a litttle strenth gain ! anyone know if ii start to noticed a mass gain anytime soon ? everywhere i look it says fina is amazing for mass but i aint seeing it !

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Thanks everyone. I am not really feeling a big surge in strength but the"mood enhancing" and libido type of effect seems there. I will run with that any day. Can't wait for another couple of weeks.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Im on 500 wk of enanthate and I think its definately too early to feel anything now. But thats OK. Even with steroids , its a plecebo effect. If you are horny, get off the computer and do something about it but really, wait till week 4 or 5. then youll see strength, sex drive go thru the roof. enjoy the ride

Thread Information