Stayhungry02 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Reputable lab test********

Whats up brothers! Newbie on here but 13yrs of testosterone and anabolic knowledge. First I like to say I have read many posts on here over the years and truley appreciate all you guys have done to help and educate all of us that need anabolics whether its to compete as an athlete, to slow progression and maybe cure health problems or just for TRT. Now i need some help myself. I have no choice at moment but to get my Test Cyp through an underground lab. always worries me do to the history of underground labs lack of potency and contaminations. was wondering if there is a reputable lab source I can send sample of gear to get tested. Thank you for taking the time to help. STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS!
    Last edited by Stayhungry02; 03-15-2018 at 01:10 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There are 2 that I know of but I'm not going to post their contact information. With a little legwork, you can find out the information. Be aware there are very specific requirements for how the sample is packaged and sent.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Stayhungry02 is offline New Member
    Thank you brother for your response. Stay hungry!

Thread Information