Question Test Enanthe+Deca-Durabolin cycle

Hey whats up,
    I'm 200 LBS and im looking to add some muscle and strength. This is my cycle format in which I plan to process for 10 weeks. Please tell me what you guys think

week 1-10 Test depot (Enanthe)- 500 mg/w
    week 1-10 Deca -Duraboin (Norma)- 400 Mg/w
    week 3-6 Nolvadex (stronger anti estrogen)
    week 6-15 Clomid (purpose of clomid : weaker anti estogen)
    Thanks all,
    Beast

Im havin trouble with the anti-estrogen format..I heard ifYou go Nolva the whole way, u get liver shut down..this tru?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Hey whats up,
    I'm 200 LBS and im looking to add some muscle and strength. This is my cycle format in which I plan to process for 10 weeks. Please tell me what you guys think

week 1-10 Test depot (Enanthe)- 500 mg/w
    week 1-10 Deca -Duraboin (Norma)- 400 Mg/w
    week 3-6 Nolvadex (stronger anti estrogen)
    week 6-15 Clomid (purpose of clomid : weaker anti estogen)
    Thanks all,
    Beast

Im havin trouble with the anti-estrogen format..I heard ifYou go Nolva the whole way, u get liver shut down..this tru?
    the cycle is simple u cant go wrong with it .why are u runninur nolva like that ???just have it on hand and if u see unwanted symptoms then take them .and who evr told u that it will cause liver shut down ???thats total fuckin shit !!!slap him for me .um and ur clomid ?what the deal with that ??????whwre ur post cycloe therapy ?clomid is about half uselessas a antie it is very weak ,clomid is used to get the hpta goin again bro not as a antie ,if u do no post cycle recovery u can kiss ur gains good bye !i think u might wanna do some more research bro.

Once I have Gyno it will be too late. I hear irritating symptoms for Gyno is, Irritating nipples, Itchy body parts..ETC. This correct? Also, how about stacking clomid with proviron at the end of cycle?
    Beast

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclebuilding Beast
    Once I have Gyno it will be too late. I hear irritating symptoms for Gyno is, Irritating nipples, Itchy body parts..ETC. This correct? Also, how about stacking clomid with proviron at the end of cycle?
    Beast
    ddue U WILL feel the gyno comming on u simply ingest the nolvas its that simple !and no do not stack proviron with the clomid in the end it is a androgen and it will inhibit hpta recovery it will counterprductive .what gave u that idea anyway ????

Thread Information