johndope is offline Associate Member

End Of CYCLE GOOD TO BE BACK

hey guys, have been abcent a couple of months, it's good to be back.

Today is my last shot of sust250 and i gained about 22 lbs in 8 wks. This was my 1st cycle and i am currently 112 kg so that is about 249 lbs

my cycle was dbol and sust, but i am guessing i have lost some water because i lost 6.6 lbs after the 4 wks of dbol? Could this be correct, or isit due to something else?

another question:

when should i start my clomid, i figured after 10 days, now it says 3 weeks in the post!!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Hi John,

On the same cycle and had a similar experience after I finished the D-Bol, dropped a few pounds, I think this because the Sus/Deca hadn't quite kicked in when I stopped the D-Bol.

I'm personnally waiting ten days before starting clomid.

Good gains, I'm up 20LBS at the beginning of week 7, but I've decided to extend the cycle to ten weeks rather than the previous 8 I had planned.

Big Al

johndope is offline Associate Member
    hey nice to hear that big al, as it is my 1st one i'll keep it as scheduled... do you know how long it takes before the liver has fully recovered from dbol ?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Should be A OK as of now, if you took the milk thistle your liver should be fine. If in in doubt you can ask you Dr to run a liver test. But if you have no liver pains and are pissing Ok you should be 100%.

BA

Thread Information