Thread: INFO plz

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member

INFO plz

hey im currently on my second cycle 2 weeks in which is:

naposim ed week 1-6
    decca ew week 1-13
    test enth ew week 7- 14

well as i said i was 2 weeks in i have taken to vials of deca so far and another 1 on monday and also takin dbol naposim every day

but i hjavent seen any size gains yet well real good hard gains any way and my strength has gone up a bit when shoud i expext to get serious strength and size gains

any ways the gains i have recived are soft mainly water i rekon so i was wanting to add some winny well this is where i need your help how and wht should i take tab winny or winny inject how should i take it and when shall i take it help me plz

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont even know where to start..........

why are you running the test 7-14? why not the whole cycle?
    i have no problem with the dbol in at 1-6, as long as its not an outrageus dosage.
    speaking of dosages, where the hell are they?

deca wont kick in for 3-5 weeks, and the water is from the dbol. all of the aas youre running are going to make you retain water. are you running an an anti-e?
    do you have clomid?

peace I4L

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would add the test in to your cycle now. and give it time you will see your gains.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    add the test in for the 13 weeks at 500 mg keep deca at 400 mg. u need to do lots of more research buddy, half ur question are simple questions that are answered daily on this board. test/deca both take 4 weeks or so to kick in, and it also depends on ur diet and what u r doing at the gym. and sleep

regards !

ok so this is wht im going to do now

carrry on for 4 more weeks of dbol at 25mg per day
    carry on with deca at 400 mg per week and test enanthate at 500mg per week i will start the test when i finish my dbol cycle or shall i start it as soon as possiable and now this is wht i asked before where and how shall i add the winny

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You are supposed to start test at the same time you start dbol and/or deca . It takes test a few weeks to kick in and you use the dbol to get results during the first few weeks.

A typical cycle looks like this:

1-4 dbol
    1-12 test

post cycle therapy 2 weeks after last test shot.

I am not experienced with these drugs so bump for others to respond. How old are you? This is your second cycle? What did the first look like? A good first "real" cycle is test only for 10-12 weeks.

Bump!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    OK, I'm not trying to flame, but where did you get your info for running test from week 7-12? Test needs to be ran throughout the cycle (always) and the Deca will take a good 4 weeks before you see anything, and it's about the same with the test enth. If you're wanting to run Winny, it should be ran in weeks 8-12, but I really suggest doing more research.

Read and search this board. It wil tell you almost everything you need to know.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabmassive
    i will start the test when i finish my dbol cycle or shall i start it as soon as possiable and now this is wht i asked before where and how shall i add the winny
    Start the test now. You might need to get more? Test enath takes roughly 4 weeks to kick in so by the time your done with the dbol it should start working. IF you start NOW.

IMO the winny is unnecessary with this cycle. Save it for next time.

ok cheers every body for the info my 1st cycle was sust 250 for 8 weeks well this is wht im really confused about cus this info 4 running the test at week 7 came from this site here is the link

http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.php

its the EXAMPLE 2

well tanks 4 the info i do aperecite it

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro those cycles are out dated and in the process of being changed. Just ad the test now and you'll be ok. Read some threads from the board and you get some good info.

Good luck with the cycle and don't forget you post cycle clomid therapy

ok dont worry about bro cheers for all your help

Thread Information