Emfit is offline New Member

Lightbulb Var & clen female newbie

Hi there! I’m new here & I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer for me. So I have recently started my first var cycle about 2.5 weeks ago, & started clen about 2 days ago. Started var dose at 5mg morning, 5mg 9 hours later. Now up to 5mg 3x a day. Clen is 30mcg 1x a day. No sides, var definitely has increased my strength and crazy pumps!! ( I love it ) I’m already lean, but want to shed the last bit of bf I have left without losing muscle. I was wondering how many calories I should be eating to receive the best results. Diet is very clean, high protein , moderate carbs & fats. Just curious about caloric intake. Here’s some info about me:
    Female
    5’4
    About 124 lb
    Lifting 6x / week .
    Few LSD cardio sessions per week for about 15-30 minutes. I’ve done some research but was curious what would fit my stats. This is my first cycle of anything so any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Emfit; 03-30-2018 at 09:10 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Emfit, I would suggest you go to the link below and request access to the female forum. The ladies there can give you the benefit of their experience.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-femal...-new-post.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfit View Post
    Hi there! I’m new here & I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer for me. So I have recently started my first var cycle about 2.5 weeks ago, & started clen about 2 days ago. Started var dose at 5mg morning, 5mg 9 hours later. Now up to 5mg 3x a day. Clen is 30mcg 1x a day. No sides, var definitely has increased my strength and crazy pumps!! ( I love it ) I’m already lean, but want to shed the last bit of bf I have left without losing muscle. I was wondering how many calories I should be eating to receive the best results. Diet is very clean, high protein , moderate carbs & fats. Just curious about caloric intake. Here’s some info about me:
    Female
    5’4
    About 124 lb
    Lifting 6x / week .
    Few LSD cardio sessions per week for about 15-30 minutes. I’ve done some research but was curious what would fit my stats. This is my first cycle of anything so any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Your BMR's about 1310 cals.
    Assuming an activity rate of 1.5, your TDEE is about 1950 cals. Eat this and you won't lose weight or gain weight.
    If you want maintain, eat protein 30%, Carbs 40%, fats 30%
    If you want to get lean, eat protein 35%, carbs 30%, fats 35%

In terms of "fit my stats" it depends on your goals. You're on 15mg/ed of Anavar and clen so I'm assuming you want lean out and show muscles. I would burn most of my calories with weight lifting, first. This wile insure you have sufficient muscle tissue breakdown to build muscle. I would use cardio to cut whatever amount of fat I didn't want.

As you get closer to your show date, you can modify your workout to include more HIIT.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    My wife runs 30mg of Var, she loves it for the reasons you mentioned, strength pumps, hardening. Makes her really dry. Clen is good, it'll give you the shakes as you probably know already and it'll make you cramp often. Drink lots of water and supplement potassium to help with clen cramps. Diet just calculate your daily maintenance caloric intake (BB.com has calculators) and do 20% less or so. Keto diets are really good, you'll reach your goals that way!

Yeah, I forgot to about the clen . Clen is pretty hash stuff. I used to ramp the dose until I couldn't handle the shakes and the cramps. It made me feel like crap because I'd be cold sweating, shaking, cramping, and couldn't sleep at night. It's no way to lose fat. Then I decided to take 40mcg/ed in the morning and do fasted cardio. It took a little longer but I lost fat. Now when I need to lose fat, I don't take over 40mcg/ed of Clen. I just take it in the AM and do fasted cardio.

Thread Information