Thread: Peptides

Reborn747 is offline New Member

Peptides

Hey guys I was just needing some info on a course im planning on doing (cjc1295 with dac & mk677 ) I've never used cjc with dac and I know the Half-Life is much longer so I will be taking 2 shots a week of 2mgs . Now the cjc I got comes in a 2mg vial so my question is what is the minimum about of bacterio static water that you can put in a 2mg vial and directly linked to that question is how many ml' s can you inject subcutaneously ? I appreciate your guys knowledge and time ☺

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

https://realpeptide.com/forum/forums...ide-calculator

Add 2ml bac water, if you are splitting injections then 1mg each injection.

Im curious how the combo works for you. Im running cjc wo dac, ghrp6, frag 176-191 now. Havent ran mk677. Only been about a wk and a half, so waiting for the "feeling good" to start. So far just makes me hungry and gives me pretty bad lower back pumps.

Reborn747 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    https://realpeptide.com/forum/forums...ide-calculator

Add 2ml bac water, if you are splitting injections then 1mg each injection.

Im curious how the combo works for you. Im running cjc wo dac, ghrp6, frag 176-191 now. Havent ran mk677. Only been about a wk and a half, so waiting for the "feeling good" to start. So far just makes me hungry and gives me pretty bad lower back pumps.
    Hey man thanks for the info , I've done some research and it seems to be a pretty potent combo , mk677 has the same synergistic effects with cjc that ghrp6 has and it's oral which is always a plus one , I was wondering what to use as a somastatin inhibitor, somebody recommended 50 mcg of hexarellin with every cjc shot but I've never heard of that use before otherwise I only really know about horny goat weed , anyway bro I'd be keen to hear your results keep me updated .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Ive heard horny goat weed is effective. Stay away from the hex for a while. I started with cjc no dac 150mcg 3x daily-, ghrp6 150mcg 3x daily- and hex 50mcg 3x daily. Too much right off bat. I dropped the hex for past 2 days, alot of the joint soreness and lower back pain and super bad lethargy went away.

Hex is powerful and should only be used couple days on, couple off, but i would leave it on the shelf for now til u get used to your combo, then you can give it a try if you want

Thread Information