Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Arimidex or Letro

Question Arimidex or Letro

Whats the difference and why should you take each one differently ?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaStartSomewhere View Post
    Whats the difference and why should you take each one differently ?
    There is a ton of information available in the sticky notes at the top of the forum. I read the other thread where you felt you were getting flamed for not listening to feedback. I would simply suggest you arm yourself with information. Sometimes the more I learn the more I know I don’t know, which can be incredibly valuable.
    Read about what every item you are going to put into your body does and doesn’t do, and what side effects/complications are. If you rely on others to give you the information you are at the mercy of chance and to be honest, it’s kind of lazy. I would attack learning the same way I attack lifting.

You can figure out the mechanisms yourself and maybe why letro is different from arimidex , but I can tell you from experience you don’t want to take letrozole . It will crush your estrogen and you will feel like complete and hammered dog shit. No estrogen puts you at risk for other issues besides simply not feeling good.

I don’t see you as long in the tooth in many forums the way you react to people’s advice and the way you resort to name calling and inflammatory remarks, but that’s beside the point. Hope something of use is gained here and good luck with whatever you decide to do.
    Medic 1 and ghettoboyd like this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick to arimidex IMO.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And why you should take em differently? They are not the same drugs. But they do the same thing.
    Read the stickies.

Basically, I use Adex regularly during cycle to control E2 level. I use Letro when I have a flare up of gyno and need to get control of it fast. I never run Letro regularly. You will absolutely crash your E2.
    mxgregg likes this.

Thread Information