Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Do i need arimidex?

BenTren is offline Banned

Do i need arimidex?

I've heard that even on 0.25mg EOD it can stop too much E and slow down gains and boost? should i only start taking the Armidiex when my nipples start feeling itchy/ whatever (gyno) or take it every other week?

Also can someone explain to me do i need 259mg of dostinex Every week during the cycle? got confused for s minute.
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-04-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    you might need dostinex if you are using deca or tren , not with test only
    BenTren likes this.

What are you running now?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    very young to be cycling buddy.

What are you running now?
    what are your real stats?

I'm only going to be running 500mg of test-E a week along side 500ui of HCG a week and maybe leave the Arimidex until i really need it or if i do every other 3/4 days. I haven't done any blood work yet ill be doing one mid-cycle to see if all is looking ok and again after.

Im a little confused- is this your 2nd cycle? First was test e for 8 wks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Im a little confused- is this your 2nd cycle? First was test e for 8 wks?
    Yeah so i'm running the similar cycle but with more precautions. I only did a PCT with my last one which that wasn't very good either and no AI or anything. Pretty much lost a lot of my gains + the decision to lower my training intensity. but ive been back in full force for a few months now and just looking for some extra advice before i polish off my cycle. ill be doing my first pin today.

Razvan is offline Junior Member
    well let me ask you a question: Do you need air to live? Well the same answer goes for your question... You need it even if you don't have signs of gyno.. E2 can screw you up without showing signs of gyno

Ok cheers for the response, so ill continue the original dose of 0.25mg EOD?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I'd go .25mg anastrozole e3.5 days (days you pin test) and adjust from there

Before we get that far- did u use an ai first cycle? And did u pull bloodwork at all first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I'd go .25mg anastrozole e3.5 days (days you pin test) and adjust from there
    Cheers ill go for that i read somewhere E3days is a good time to do it. Ill take some todah as it's my first pin day.

Cheers for the replies guys. Ill let you know how it goes after haha.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s difficult to dose AIs correctly.
    But you do notice it if you take too much, no libido, joints hurt, feel shit, etc.

With high E2 symptoms are more sneaky, but they are basically the same, except joints feel fine, and you get more bloated.
    When using 500mg test e plus hcg id say you need adex. Not much, but some.
    Do some bloodwork if you wanna be sure. Last blood test I took revealed too high E2, and I wasn’t bloated. But felt much better when taking a tiny bit adex. (Libido and well being went up)
    cousinmuscles and BenTren like this.

Hang on guys. The man has done a cycle of test previously with no ai. How bout we get a little info- like whether he had issues, or had bloodwork done, what e2 was, etc- before prescribing. Not to mention, now the guy is gonna start taking an ai at first pin, and before the test has even thought about building in his system he has already consumed 2 or 3mg of an ai

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Hang on guys. The man has done a cycle of test previously with no ai. How bout we get a little info- like whether he had issues, or had bloodwork done, what e2 was, etc- before prescribing. Not to mention, now the guy is gonna start taking an ai at first pin, and before the test has even thought about building in his system he has already consumed 2 or 3mg of an ai
    I had no issues last time but it was only for 8 weeks. Unfortunately i can't source any AI or even HCG for that matter only gear and PCT stuff from a friend. I'm not sure if this is allowed but could someone source me a good website to get it off?

Thread Information