Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BenTren

Thread: Never ending hiccups

Arkangelo is offline New Member

Never ending hiccups

I’ve been on testosterone enanthate now for quite a while, this is the first time I’ve ever had hiccups lasting for ten days. My doctor is prescribing me some pills to take. Has anyone experienced these symptoms before?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    This sounds like my worst nightmare. Hope it gets sorted soon mate.

Out of curiosity, what is used to treat that?

BenTren is offline Banned
    try holding your breath for 10 seconds.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

destroyingit is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangelo View Post
    I’ve been on testosterone enanthate now for quite a while, this is the first time I’ve ever had hiccups lasting for ten days. My doctor is prescribing me some pills to take. Has anyone experienced these symptoms before?
    You’re supposed to chug a big glass of water as fast as you can. 9 times out of 10 it works for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    I’ve been on testosterone enanthate now for quite a while, this is the first time I’ve ever had ya hiccups lasting for ten days. My doctor is prescribing me some pills to take. Has anyone experienced these symptoms before?
    Someone needs to scare the shit outta u... works!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think it's the test, but not sure. Never heard of that being a side

That sounds terrible. I've been cycling for over a decade and never experiences such a thing.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Zanaflex is indicated for the treatment of hiccups. Come is a 4 mg tab that is scored 4 ways. I would suggest not to take the whole 4 mg at once. It will put you to sleep fast. Zanaflex is a great muscle relaxer and have many uses on and off lable.

tharris50 is offline New Member
    The first time I ran test e and Eq together I had hiccups for 17 days!! I liked the results from the cycle but that Shit was annoying as hell! I'm guessing it was the combo for me cuz I've run test e by itself and w other things w out issue

Did you ever get your hiccups under control? What did you do?

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    I have had chronic hiccups before, I believe it can be attributed to long cycles of orals. I took Muscinex and it goes away. There's an ingredient, "guaifenesin". That's the magic right there. Buy whatever cough medicine with the highest dose of guaifenesin. It's a cough expectorant. I read it online someone explaining why it fixes chronic hiccups, I don't understand why tbh but it works like magic guys. I'm saving you hours of online reading I did to fix it. I never had to go to a doctor though.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Breath in and hold your breath for 5 seconds, then try and breath in more so your lungs feel like bursting, hold again for another 5 seconds and keep repeating this until you cant get anymore air in and then hold as long as possible and breath out. Cured them every time. Doctor told me this when I had them for over 2 days

fossil is offline New Member
    This is a very old thread, but I have a little input that may help anyone who does get "chronic hiccups". Here is what I believe from my painful experience with them over the past year. If you are prone to getting them, that is.
    Being on a cycle or just plain old TRT for me, puts us at or over the limit of a 20 years olds test level, way over most of the time.
    The very first time I got them was the evening after I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder. Killed the pain, but had hiccups all that night.
    A few months later I did some cycles, one with anavar for about 6 weeks finishing the last week at 50mg/day, no hiccups. Later I did a dbol cycle about 8 weeks, 50mg, that didn't bring on hiccups either(just gastro issues). Then I decided to try deca , and in about 6 weeks my joint pains went away completely, but....after about the 8th week, I'd get hiccups once every 6 days or so and they lasted about 12 hours each time. I didn't put 2 and 2 together, but in hindsight, I am sure that is what did it. The orals didn't affect me that way, but the injectibles did. Now, just 1 week ago I had a tooth pulled and I went the sissy way and had an IV pain killer. Before I lost my memory, I remember the nurse telling me she was injecting me with a steroid to bring all swelling down to a minimum. I asked her what it was, but the drugs were to good, can't remember. I got 12 hours of hiccups that night as well, and then next night. Doc had prescribed me some chlopromazine months ago, but that just knocks me out.
    I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them and the only things that worked about 75% of the time was a spoonfull of peanut butter or tablespoon of honey(and usually that just bought me 30 mins or so of relief). If those didn't work, I took the chlopromazine and went to bed.
    When I was getting it every 6 or so days, that went on for 3 or 4 months. I even stopped the deca and since the ester keeps it alive so long, it took me a few months to stop. I know deca skews the test numbers, but I did see I had hiccups when my BW showed over 3K total test and 3 months later I was 1600. Shortly after that they stopped(well, til last week from my tooth thing) and I am guessing it was when my body finally got back to the 1400 I stay at. Man, I was about to lose it when I had the hiccup episodes!
    I just hope this can help anyone who may get them as well.

Thread Information