Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MosheenKing
  • 1 Post By BenTren
  • 3 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Starting first cycle test 250/500mg wk

MosheenKing is offline New Member

Starting first cycle test 250/500mg wk

Hey everyone,

So I am new to this. I have done a cycle before, but I didn't know much about what I was doing. I did test 400 at 200mg twice a week for ten weeks. It's been about eight years since I did that and I wanna jump on this again and give it another go, but I want to do it better this time. I want to do a cycle of test 250 at 500mg a week for ten weeks. Last time I took some kind of test booster as a pct. I can't remember what it was I only remember only one store had it as it was hard to find. I still don't think it was what I really needed. So I keep reading about clomid and aromasin . I am not sure what to take with this cycle and I am also not sure where to even get this stuff. Can it be obtained online?? Please help!

Welcome to the forum. This post will help you plan a first cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

MosheenKing is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot man. I was actually just reading that and taking notes, but it still doesn't explain where to get HCG , Arimidex , clomid, or Nolvadex . Do I have to get these from a doctor or on the street? I am just very new to this.
    Newby1980 likes this.

BenTren is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MosheenKing View Post
    Thanks a lot man. I was actually just reading that and taking notes, but it still doesn't explain where to get HCG, Arimidex, clomid, or Nolvadex. Do I have to get these from a doctor or on the street? I am just very new to this.
    https://forums.steroid.com/new-male-...ay-2016-a.html
    MosheenKing likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MosheenKing View Post
    Thanks a lot man. I was actually just reading that and taking notes, but it still doesn't explain where to get HCG, Arimidex, clomid, or Nolvadex. Do I have to get these from a doctor or on the street? I am just very new to this.
    The assumption is that you have your own source.
    mxgregg, BenTren and MosheenKing like this.

Thread Information