Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By BenTren
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: feeling tired??

BenTren is offline Banned

feeling tired??

I'm one week in and i feel completely knackered and i have a tight chest too from when i breathe. could this be somehow from the test or dbol ? i've been training 7 days in a row now only weightlifting so i don't think it's over training?? i've also felt really hot faced at times too.. just wondering what it could be not that worried

Take a little break man. Nothin is really built up enough to be doing much to you just yet either way. If you get the superman complex once you started cycle, and hit the gym too hard for too long, ur gonna wipe urself out pretty quick
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Take a little break man. Nothin is really built up enough to be doing much to you just yet either way. If you get the superman complex once you started cycle, and hit the gym too hard for too long, ur gonna wipe urself out pretty quick
    haha thought that what it could be. Since starting this cycle it's completely changed my life for the better! Mental and physically. Ill take a day or two off and back to it! Need to revamp my diet anyway so that'll be a good time. Cheers!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Up the kcals mate. Im low on kcals the now and i can barely complete workouts without curling up and wanting to go to sleep.

Low calories/carbs hit me hard and i feel awful on it. Very sickly and lethargic.

If youre expending alot of energy 2500 calories that youre eating might be good for a cut.

Youre pinning testosterone . Start smashing them good carbs in. Brown rice 4/5 times a day, sweet potato and other things of that nature.
    Your body will use carbs more efficently on cycle. Make use of it

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Up the kcals mate. Im low on kcals the now and i can barely complete workouts without curling up and wanting to go to sleep.

Low calories/carbs hit me hard and i feel awful on it. Very sickly and lethargic.

If youre expending alot of energy 2500 calories that youre eating might be good for a cut.

Youre pinning testosterone . Start smashing them good carbs in. Brown rice 4/5 times a day, sweet potato and other things of that nature.
    Your body will use carbs more efficently on cycle. Make use of it
    Will do buddy. I'll implement some tuna and whole meal rice about 4x a day!(only downside to these two is they are low in calories) alongside some chicken and beans (i'm a sucker for my heinz mush!)

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Will do buddy. I'll implement some tuna and whole meal rice about 4x a day!(only downside to these two is they are low in calories) alongside some chicken and beans (i'm a sucker for my heinz mush!)
    Brown rice is pretty high in calories. Are you in the uk? If you are, the easiest way of doing it is by shopping at lidl or aldi and buying their microwavable bags of rice. Like 50p for a 250g pouch. Its an easy 450kcal.

Tuna can be made high calorie by using full fat mayo in it

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Brown rice is pretty high in calories. Are you in the uk? If you are, the easiest way of doing it is by shopping at lidl or aldi and buying their microwavable bags of rice. Like 50p for a 250g pouch. Its an easy 450kcal.

Tuna can be made high calorie by using full fat mayo in it
    Yeah I am and cheers will do ill pop down in the morning and have a little shop. Some lean meats too. 6 meals a day is a sufficient bulk and a LOT of food. i've never normally gone above 3/4 meals a day even in my best. Should be interesting!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'm one week in and i feel completely knackered and i have a tight chest too from when i breathe. could this be somehow from the test or dbol? i've been training 7 days in a row now only weightlifting so i don't think it's over training?? i've also felt really hot faced at times too.. just wondering what it could be not that worried
    Every time I start a blast I feel lethargic as hell for two weeks. If its a heavy tren cycle I feel lethargic until its done.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Every time I start a blast I feel lethargic as hell for two weeks. If its a heavy tren cycle I feel lethargic until its done.
    For some reason im the same way, except mine comes like wk 3-4. I drag ass, feel like crap for couple wks then back to normal. Doesnt matter what im runnin
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm one week in and i feel completely knackered and i have a tight chest too from when i breathe. could this be somehow from the test or dbol? i've been training 7 days in a row now only weightlifting so i don't think it's over training?? i've also felt really hot faced at times too.. just wondering what it could be not that worried
    You could be overt rained even while on AAS. 7 days training per week is too much. I'd also check your blood pressure on a regular basis.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    R u on a Ai? Bottoming estro made me the most lethargic

And - well, you're messing with real shit man. . . Like mentioned above - when starting a cycle u can feel like complete ass

I remember when I ran my first few cycles, I would feel restless & feverish for weeks at a time.

Now - well, I'm still on my 1st cycle
    Couchlockd and hollowedzeus like this.

Thread Information