Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By shaunjohn242002

Thread: Off Vs On Cycle workout

R2D1 is offline New Member

Off Vs On Cycle workout

When you finish your on cycle pinning and start your recovery, do you drop your intensity of workout by a specific amount / percentage to avoid injury? or change your style of workout?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Lower Reps Higher Weights when coming off of cycle........most importantly up your calories and eat super clean. Diet is the most important. Plus if you ran HCG on cycle and ran a proper pct should help you keep your gains.
    R2D1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    When you finish your on cycle pinning and start your recovery, do you drop your intensity of workout by a specific amount / percentage to avoid injury? or change your style of workout?
    When I come off a cycle, I go into body shaping mode. To me, every cycle is a bulking cycle. Even in a lean bulk cycle I'm trying to grab as much muscle as possible. When I get off cycle I go into medium weight and more reps. I want the sculpt the muscles instead of trying to put on more bulk. I do more cable type of exercises to stretch and work the smaller muscles.
    R2D1 and mxgregg like this.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    When I did pct I definitely cut back. I went from 5 and six days a week to about 3 or 4 days a week. You have to understand that your cortisol levels are gonna skyrocket when too much stress is placed on your body. It’s a fight to hold on to that new muscle. Get in and get out. Now is the time to really concentrate on your calorie intake. Carbs are your friend at this point. Eat above maintenance and don’t worry about gaining fat. McDonald’s 6 times a day is not what I’m saying but do what it takes to keep that muscle.
    R2D1 likes this.

Thread Information