Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Hgh age

Reborn747 is offline New Member

Hgh age

Hey guys , im struggling to find info on hgh use in adolescents , i was pondering the thought of
    running cjc dac and ghrp6 currently 18 years old 6 foot 2 and 190 pounds , am I correct in assuming that because im increasing natural production it will be safe at my age (apart from the know side effects of mature use ) or do i stand the risk of damaging my natural production , appreciate your guys time

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Check to see if ur growth plates are open and if they’re abuse them to reach 6 ft 5 or more then build muscle and you will look like a god amongst everyone even mr Olympia’s look like shit next to a taller person(the rock and Phil Heath as an example)

I abused gh(8iu ED jintropin for 2 months) when I was 20 unfortunately far too late for me
    Growth plates closed ages ago

At your age, your HPTA system is still growing and maturing. Messing with your hormone production is a game of roulette. You may recover perfectly fine but you may also shut down your natural production and never be able to get it restarted. You would take that chance to grow a little muscle? You're not going to grow more height with HGH.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn747 View Post
    Hey guys , im struggling to find info on hgh use in adolescents , i was pondering the thought of
    running cjc dac and ghrp6 currently 18 years old 6 foot 2 and 190 pounds , am I correct in assuming that because im increasing natural production it will be safe at my age (apart from the know side effects of mature use ) or do i stand the risk of damaging my natural production , appreciate your guys time

Let me ask you a question . WHY exactly do you want or think you need to increase your natty HGH production , whats your reasoning ?

my guess is , you'd be way better off increasing your quality food and training consumption

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Let me ask you a question . WHY exactly do you want or think you need to increase your natty HGH production , whats your reasoning ?

my guess is , you'd be way better off increasing your quality food and training consumption
    Hey man ,thanks for the reply I asked this question to see if anybody had any tangible info on the topic because it's a big one , the amount of gear and hgh being used by adolescents is crazy Ive seen it first hand and I can understand why a post from an 18 year asking about performance enhancing substances might annoy you but at the end of the day im asking because I don't know and want to know , and for everyone else that reads this I really appreciate your guys time and would appreciate any info on this topic .

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn747 View Post
    Hey man ,thanks for the reply I asked this question to see if anybody had any tangible info on the topic because it's a big one , the amount of gear and hgh being used by adolescents is crazy Ive seen it first hand and I can understand why a post from an 18 year asking about performance enhancing substances might annoy you but at the end of the day im asking because I don't know and want to know , and for everyone else that reads this I really appreciate your guys time and would appreciate any info on this topic .
    not annoyed at all..

I actually asked you the question, because I personally already know the answer, just wanted to see if you've done any research yourself.

to be blunt (and I in no way am advising this), I knowing what I know would personally of started HGH around the age 20 (before AAS use) to get my cells primed and ready and have satellite cell proliferation and other things going on so that when I got on juice at say age 23 I'd of blown up way more and solidified more quality gains (not gains that come and go with AAS use alone). The HGH would have primed my body for real solid muscle growth (with proper training and nutrition and a solid foundation to begin with). NO it alone would not build a ton of muscle by any means,, but it would prepare things for that when I did introduce AAS the AAS would promote the building of quality muscle tissue (essentially more cells to grow). HGH does not get you huge, but prepares things to be able to grow at a later date with the correct stimulation.

also just so you know, HGH is not really a performance enhancer. and comes with a host of side effects and cost is way high. using HGH the way I mention above takes a lot of time and research and knowing what your doing. same goes with peptides.

I would take what I said above and do some scientific research. find out why what I said may be true or not. find out why you would even want to bother increasing your HGH or not. find out what the risks are for starting it too young, or what the benefits may be.

just do some research. more then likely you'll find your going to be better off doing what I suggested already and spending money on food
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-11-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 years old you are at almost peak production of GH, not really much point in supplementing it as it will shutdown your own endogenous production.

GH will also not help much in building mucle, over 40 folks will benefit from it in terms of recovery and less injuries, teenagers will only get a placebo effect. Peptides is even worse at you are only stimulation your natural production, which is already at max or close...

Like said above owning the nutrition is key at your age.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BB is right. Your not going to be able to beat your own natural production.
    Here's why:
    Your 6'2", so your natural production is not a problem.
    At it's max benefit, with administration as often as is possible with Sermorellin/GHRP (the substances you mentioned).. is just going to produce the amount of GH that an 18 year old produces.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    not annoyed at all..

I actually asked you the question, because I personally already know the answer, just wanted to see if you've done any research yourself.

to be blunt (and I in no way am advising this), I knowing what I know would personally of started HGH around the age 20 (before AAS use) to get my cells primed and ready and have satellite cell proliferation and other things going on so that when I got on juice at say age 23 I'd of blown up way more and solidified more quality gains (not gains that come and go with AAS use alone). The HGH would have primed my body for real solid muscle growth (with proper training and nutrition and a solid foundation to begin with). NO it alone would not build a ton of muscle by any means,, but it would prepare things for that when I did introduce AAS the AAS would promote the building of quality muscle tissue (essentially more cells to grow). HGH does not get you huge, but prepares things to be able to grow at a later date with the correct stimulation.

also just so you know, HGH is not really a performance enhancer. and comes with a host of side effects and cost is way high. using HGH the way I mention above takes a lot of time and research and knowing what your doing. same goes with peptides.

I would take what I said above and do some scientific research. find out why what I said may be true or not. find out why you would even want to bother increasing your HGH or not. find out what the risks are for starting it too young, or what the benefits may be.

just do some research. more then likely you'll find your going to be better off doing what I suggested already and spending money on food
    Thanks man I will do some research

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    BB is right. Your not going to be able to beat your own natural production.
    Here's why:
    Your 6'2", so your natural production is not a problem.
    At it's max benefit, with administration as often as is possible with Sermorellin/GHRP (the substances you mentioned).. is just going to produce the amount of GH that an 18 year old produces.
    Thanks man

Thread Information