Sick on cycle

Heavy ass cycle.
    Tren
    Adrol
    Slin
    Test cyp
    Test suspension

Got sick such as a nasal infection.
    Later turned into fluid/phlegm in lungs.

Took 4 days off. Tried lifting.
    Got to 10th set and overheated. Pressure built in my head and I started coughing so bad I couldn't get a damn breath. I jumped in cold shower and for 40 min I was sure I was gonna pass out from lack of oxygen.

I have been sick and coughed hard for days but not like just now. I was on my hands and knees starving for oxygen my lungs wouldn't let in. Like thwy were full of water. More I coughed the hotter I got, more pressure, less oxygen.

I dont get tren cough and I pinned this morning so it wasn't that. That being said I have never ran a cycle like this and can't help but feel the two are related.

What in the fuckity suck just happened to me?
    I'm not even that sick any more.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Not sure if any of your compounds are involved I know anything Oral is not working as well as injections for me when it comes to sides. That said when I started getting sick last time I dropped everything down to TRT dose and restarted once I felt like I was back on track. No point in wasting gear.
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Heavy ass cycle.
    Tren
    Adrol
    Slin
    Test cyp
    Test suspension

Got sick such as a nasal infection.
    Later turned into fluid/phlegm in lungs.

Took 4 days off. Tried lifting.
    Got to 10th set and overheated. Pressure built in my head and I started coughing so bad I couldn't get a damn breath. I jumped in cold shower and for 40 min I was sure I was gonna pass out from lack of oxygen.

I have been sick and coughed hard for days but not like just now. I was on my hands and knees starving for oxygen my lungs wouldn't let in. Like thwy were full of water. More I coughed the hotter I got, more pressure, less oxygen.

I dont get tren cough and I pinned this morning so it wasn't that. That being said I have never ran a cycle like this and can't help but feel the two are related.

What in the fuckity suck just happened to me?
    I'm not even that sick any more.
    You nick a vein and you will experience tren cough. It really sounds like that is what happened. Your sickness probably made it feel worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You nick a vein and you will experience tren cough. It really sounds like that is what happened. Your sickness probably made it feel worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ya but i had injected hours before.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    At this point, i would come off everything apart from the test and go see a doc.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    At this point, i would come off everything apart from the test and go see a doc.
    This is why I am not like you.
    charger69 and Luttrj like this.

Obs
    Suspecting anadrol .

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, that sounds exactly where I'm at now - sick wise at least. . . I got caught in this nasty ass dust storm out here

When I get sick & I'm on gear - real sick, to where I don't workout or do much aside from being sick I drop everything but test for the amount of time I'm sick - or, drop doses of injectables and drop the orals
    Obs likes this.

What you mean?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    What you mean?
    I dont stop.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, that sounds exactly where I'm at now - sick wise at least. . . I got caught in this nasty ass dust storm out here

When I get sick & I'm on gear - real sick, to where I don't workout or do much aside from being sick I drop everything but test for the amount of time I'm sick - or, drop doses of injectables and drop the orals
    It's wild. I wonder why

Obs
    Its the tren and anadrol combo.
    Tren is as good as it gets.
    I can't believe I am saying this but I am backing off my dose.

Tonight I got a full blown metal/blood taste in my mouth during workout with no oxygen to be found. I have ran tren this high before but it was clearly inferior.

I badly want to endorse this source but their TA sucks ass. I can't believe my crazy ass is lowering a dose because I cant hack it.
    GearHeaded likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    I got a bad sinus infection on my last cycle, I was on augmentin for 10 days and it transferred to my lungs. Augmentin kills me, literally mentally and physically, I continued the cycle but took a full week mid cycle to recoup. I would continue but let the body heal.

What I did have to do was run a minimum of 3,000mg of Vitamin C a day and 30,000iu of Vitamin D a day. I noticed on the days I didn't my body hurt alot more. Gotta remember this gear is tearing down your immune system, you have to give it a jump start and or help to really heal itself. I say try run a large sum of vitamin C and D while you are sick now.
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Tonight I got a full blown metal/blood taste in my mouth during workout with no oxygen to be found. I have ran tren this high before but it was clearly inferior.

I badly want to endorse this source but their TA sucks ass. I can't believe my crazy ass is lowering a dose because I cant hack it.
    I've been gone and out of the loop for awhile brother.. not sure what exactly your doing, but if your running high dose Tren WITH Anadrol, thats a NO GO.. I actually just got done laying out an email for a guy on post cut rebound and using anadrol and tren for the growth phase part of the rebound. I'll quote my exact words "micro dose your Tren for this, no more then 20mg per day". and you all know me as a high dose guy, but with Adrol in the mix along with Tren you gotta take the Tren dose down a bunch of notches.
    obs I can name the exact guy I was helping and I'm sure you'll know who it is (he's an NPC competitor and active on bop).

definitely a place for high dose Tren, but its not with Adrol don't sweat lowering the dose your doing the right thing
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've been gone and out of the loop for awhile brother.. not sure what exactly your doing, but if your running high dose Tren WITH Anadrol , thats a NO GO.. I actually just got done laying out an email for a guy on post cut rebound and using anadrol and tren for the growth phase part of the rebound. I'll quote my exact words "micro dose your Tren for this, no more then 20mg per day". and you all know me as a high dose guy, but with Adrol in the mix along with Tren you gotta take the Tren dose down a bunch of notches.
    obs I can name the exact guy I was helping and I'm sure you'll know who it is (he's an NPC competitor and active on bop).

definitely a place for high dose Tren, but its not with Adrol don't sweat lowering the dose your doing the right thing
    Thanks gh means a lot coming from you.
    I can't breathe man.
    750mg tren A wk (frontloaded)
    750mg test cyp wk (frontloaded)
    50mg tne per day
    2x 10iu novolog per day
    100mg of adrol day.

Don't tell anyone but I ran the adrol at 200mg day for a bit.

Tren gives me fire in my lungs and its like someone shoves a water hose into my lungs.

Its all way too damn much.
    Walking around with a red face and once I get hot all hell breaks loose.

I may be better off to hold the tren and drop the adrol then?

I felt like worldbreaker hulk for a few days a week in.

Now I feel like I have lung cancer.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    I got a bad sinus infection on my last cycle, I was on augmentin for 10 days and it transferred to my lungs. Augmentin kills me, literally mentally and physically, I continued the cycle but took a full week mid cycle to recoup. I would continue but let the body heal.

What I did have to do was run a minimum of 3,000mg of Vitamin C a day and 30,000iu of Vitamin D a day. I noticed on the days I didn't my body hurt alot more. Gotta remember this gear is tearing down your immune system, you have to give it a jump start and or help to really heal itself. I say try run a large sum of vitamin C and D while you are sick now.
    I definitely need to add those. My immune system sucks
    MACKATTACK1 likes this.

Thanks gh means a lot coming from you.
    I can't breathe man.
    750mg tren A wk (frontloaded)
    750mg test cyp wk (frontloaded)
    50mg tne per day
    2x 10iu novolog per day
    100mg of adrol day.

Don't tell anyone but I ran the adrol at 200mg day for a bit.

Tren gives me fire in my lungs and its like someone shoves a water hose into my lungs.

Its all way too damn much.
    Walking around with a red face and once I get hot all hell breaks loose.

I may be better off to hold the tren and drop the adrol then?

I felt like worldbreaker hulk for a few days a week in.

Now I feel like I have lung cancer.
    its time to reset brother. not what you want to hear I'm sure.. and its not even a normal reset I'm talking about here. if you keep it up your going to lose your ability to get a pump in the gym, then suddenly you won't even be able to contract the muscle well. then you'll still be ramped up with androgens and want to fuck you girl but when she jumps on top of you your going to feel claustrophobic as fuck and throw her off of you.. you'll eventually get really tired at night and start dozing off, but when you actually make it to bed to go to sleep for real your going to be a restless fuck and toss and turn and feel like you can't breathe all night long.

Its a deadly cycle and will continue unless you reset things a bit brother.

its a temp bump in the road. there are ways to keep growing with growth factors yet let every thing else settle down.. take 1 step back so you can take 2 steps forward
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    its time to reset brother. not what you want to hear I'm sure.. and its not even a normal reset I'm talking about here. if you keep it up your going to lose your ability to get a pump in the gym, then suddenly you won't even be able to contract the muscle well. then you'll still be ramped up with androgens and want to fuck you girl but when she jumps on top of you your going to feel claustrophobic as fuck and throw her off of you.. you'll eventually get really tired at night and start dozing off, but when you actually make it to bed to go to sleep for real your going to be a restless fuck and toss and turn and feel like you can't breathe all night long.

Its a deadly cycle and will continue unless you reset things a bit brother.

its a temp bump in the road. there are ways to keep growing with growth factors yet let every thing else settle down.. take 1 step back so you can take 2 steps forward
    I just came off a two month reset. Even came off trt (not by choice)

More like me that you thought Health is wealth!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    You only get one chance at life mate if your body is telling you to stop, stop.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    You only get one chance at life mate if your body is telling you to stop, stop.
    I will back it off a little. Stopping aint gonna happen.

I just came off a two month reset. Even came off trt (not by choice)
    ok yeah its probably just the high dose tren combined with high dose anadrol thats giving you issues. . I'd back the Tren down, you want just enough to give you some androgenic effects, and let the Anadrol do the brunt of the work. those two drugs combined plus insulin you should be filling out and getting full as fuck, you really don't need high doses when those things are all combined.
    are you running Masteron as well ? what about HGH or a secretagogue ?
    Obs likes this.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why so mad? You asked us our opinion and he came up with one. He tried to help you.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Why so mad? You asked us our opinion and he came up with one. He tried to help you.
    It was a sentence I was not mad or displaying any emotion. Now you pissed me off. Go to your safe space and learn to read. Discover things like exclamation points and please don't comment toward me again you little shit stirring newbie.

Obs
    If the largest cycle you have done is less than 750mg of test with dbol :

I DO NOT NEED YOUR ADVICE .

I have been on this board a long goddamn time and I don't need the little parrots squawking in my ear.

I do not take advice from people that read shit in a book and have never been there.

I guess that means so far its charger and Gh that have any business giving advice. Maybe Tarmyg he is smart and I dont know what his cycles look like.

Putting it plain here...

Parrots go away.

If I need advice on what austinites successfully executing my first cycle thread says, I will come find you. We do not operate on the same level.

Yes it is rude of me, but it is much more rude for someone to advise shit they have no clue about.

"Well I read somewhere...."

No.. No need for forum bunnies on this one thx though.

Probably should have pmd gh but I try not to bug him that much.

just to clarify what I said above for anyone else reading.. Tren and Anadrol go awesome together, however you got to keep the Tren on the low side.
    For whatever reason the negative sides really amplify each other when both are high.. however, Tren and Dbol together, you can keep the Tren fairly high and be just fine and keep the Dbol moderate (50 or less).

one big reason you'd want to run either Dbol or Anadrol with Tren is to add some estrogen to your Tren cycle (without adding DHT, which is what test will do). the combination of high androgens (from the Tren) along with high estrogen = a very large spike in IGF production and a lot more new tissue growth.
    ^ this is the exact combo they give cattle to bulk them up.. they inject them directly with Tren and then a shit ton of estrogen with it
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    just to clarify what I said above for anyone else reading.. Tren and Anadrol go awesome together, however you got to keep the Tren on the low side.
    For whatever reason the negative sides really amplify each other when both are high.. however, Tren and Dbol together, you can keep the Tren fairly high and be just fine and keep the Dbol moderate (50 or less).

one big reason you'd want to run either Dbol or Anadrol with Tren is to add some estrogen to your Tren cycle (without adding DHT, which is what test will do). the combination of high androgens (from the Tren) along with high estrogen = a very large spike in IGF production and a lot more new tissue growth.
    ^ this is the exact combo they give cattle to bulk them up.. they inject them directly with Tren and then a shit ton of estrogen with it
    I appreciate your input. Dropping adrol for now.

Obs stack, of using test, tren , anadrol , and insulin . is one of the BEST stacks anyone can do to really grow and start putting on quality size.
    I expect he is going to have massive results. however that stack is not for newbs or the faint of heart
    Obs likes this.

I appreciate your input. Dropping adrol for now.
    well its fast in and fast out.. you can jump right back on once you start feeling better no prob.

another option is to run it 2 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off etc.. this helps limit some of the side effects and may help you maintain your appetite if a daily dose of it is effecting your appetite
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    well its fast in and fast out.. you can jump right back on once you start feeling better no prob.

another option is to run it 2 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off etc.. this helps limit some of the side effects and may help you maintain your appetite if a daily dose of it is effecting your appetite
    So is it best for mass to lower tren to less or to lower anadrol ?

I have no experience with adrol. Never had issue I couldnt handle with tren.

Obs
    ok yeah its probably just the high dose tren combined with high dose anadrol thats giving you issues. . I'd back the Tren down, you want just enough to give you some androgenic effects, and let the Anadrol do the brunt of the work. those two drugs combined plus insulin you should be filling out and getting full as fuck, you really don't need high doses when those things are all combined.
    are you running Masteron as well ? what about HGH or a secretagogue ?
    I just saw this gh sorry for the redundant question.
    Gonna try this.
    No hgh or masteron .
    Last edited by Obs; 04-14-2018 at 01:13 PM.

So is it best for mass to lower tren to less or to lower anadrol ?

I have no experience with adrol. Never had issue I couldnt handle with tren.
    its best to keep the anadrol a bit on the high side and lower the Tren, instead of vice versa. the reason for this is that you only have a limited time run with the Anadrol (usually 5 weeks is all), where as Tren you can be on much longer. so you might as well get the most you can out of the Anadrol while you are on it. then you can always go back to higher Tren when off the Adrol.
    with the Adrol and Tren your getting a potent combo of androgen and estrogen which equals a massive spike in IGF and muscle growth. You only need enough Tren to provide the Androgen.

I would definitely add some Masteron in if you can. even if its only like 400mg. it will enhance what your doing plus lower side effects

IF you don't want to drop bank on HGH right now. you could add in a secretagogue like MK677 or a Peptide like Hexarelin to increase natural GH. This, with the insulin is going to spike your IGF levels even more.
    with super high levels of IGF you'll not only fill out but put on a lot of quality new tissue
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    its best to keep the anadrol a bit on the high side and lower the Tren , instead of vice versa. the reason for this is that you only have a limited time run with the Anadrol (usually 5 weeks is all), where as Tren you can be on much longer. so you might as well get the most you can out of the Anadrol while you are on it. then you can always go back to higher Tren when off the Adrol.
    with the Adrol and Tren your getting a potent combo of androgen and estrogen which equals a massive spike in IGF and muscle growth. You only need enough Tren to provide the Androgen.

I would definitely add some Masteron in if you can. even if its only like 400mg. it will enhance what your doing plus lower side effects

IF you don't want to drop bank on HGH right now. you could add in a secretagogue like MK677 or a Peptide like Hexarelin to increase natural GH. This, with the insulin is going to spike your IGF levels even more.
    with super high levels of IGF you'll not only fill out but put on a lot of quality new tissue
    Fucking solid advice.
    I appreciate it man.
    I am not a dickhead I just get tired of guys trying to advise that have taken less test in thier lives than I did last cycle. I read the same shit they did.

Anyway, I only have like two weeks left of adrol then.
    It sucks I gotta reduce tren for a couple weeks but I guess its for the best.

What do you think about ceasing adrol and throwing it on the tail end?

My experience with igf and hgh is zero. I have seen some kick ass blood results off a chinese source(which I have always been against) but of the two hundred chinese sources I have seen this is the only one I think is trustworthy and they aint much cheaper than pharma grade but I cant afford pfizer or lilly

What would you run hgh at and for how long?

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It was a sentence I was not mad or displaying any emotion. Now you pissed me off. Go to your safe space and learn to read. Discover things like exclamation points and please don't comment toward me again you little shit stirring newbie.
    What a pity that you didn’t learn anything about respect and ethics from the education youve got, if you’ve got any.
    Go get your lungs filled with liquid, may be you’ll learn how valuable the information you get from people is.

Obs
    What a pity that you didn’t learn anything about respect and ethics from the education youve got, if you’ve got any.
    Go get your lungs filled with liquid, may be you’ll learn how valuable the information you get from people is.
    Go away newb.
    Learn to read. You stirred the shit and got what you asked. I have probably had more conversations with eduke than you have posts here. You stuck your foot in your mouth. Accept it and move on.
    Thank you for your twenty post contribution.

Obs
    Arrogant little fuck. Nice username. You expect ethics and respect "God"?

Go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-14-2018 at 03:52 PM.

What would you run hgh at and for how long?
    4-6iu per day. dosed at 2iu injections multiple times per day. take a dose around the timing of your insulin use. 8 months on, 4 months off (unless you can afford to run longer, but with a budget I think 8 on 4 off is reasonable).
    would also add Metformin at least 500mg per day with this protocol .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    4-6iu per day. dosed at 2iu injections multiple times per day. take a dose around the timing of your insulin use. 8 months on, 4 months off (unless you can afford to run longer, but with a budget I think 8 on 4 off is reasonable).
    I no affordy.

Obs
    Man a good couple of cycles with hgh would cost me 5grand.

That wont be happening till I am 250 at 10% bf.

I have to make sure I am worth a fuck before I can drop that on gear.

Unless sponsored.

I no affordy.
    Hexarelin ($24 a bottle). 1 month on 1 month off repeat.. no matter how good Pharma grade HGH is, its never as strong as natty produced HGH
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information