Thread: Next cycle options??

Complete novice is offline Associate Member

Next cycle options??

Been on three test e only cycles, all three have been the same

10 weeks
    250mg x 2 per week
    0.5 armidex EOD
    Clomid, nolva and HCG PCT

1st cycle - I felt amazing, got extremely lean, confident, focused (test >56, 8 weeks in)
    2nd cycle - felt ok, bulked up and held a lot of water, didn’t feel confident, pump etc but libido was through the roof (test >52, 8 weeks in)
    3rd cycle - much the same as the second, put 2 Stone on whilst still In a calorie maintenance (test >56, 8 weeks in)

I have natural low testosterone untreated as the doctors are reluctant so I just cycle to see if I feel better.

Apart from the first cycle I haven’t felt that great and always put weight on, which isn’t my aim. Even in a calorie deficit I seem to gain weight. I will cut down to 200lb but can gain 10lb or more in the first 2 weeks of cycle and feel bloated which I hate.

I’m wanting a cycle that won’t make me bloated and has similar effects to my first cycle, one that got me lean, focused and pumped.

I was considering 1rip but wanted to get some advice first??

Cheers

If you have low T and don't want to bulk up then why don't you just run a TRT level of test such as 100mg/week?

Complete novice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you have low T and don't want to bulk up then why don't you just run a TRT level of test such as 100mg/week?
    I was considering this, but prefer to cycle rather than trt level, I didn’t feel any different in myself when the doctor prescribed me the “recommended dose” tried nebido, 100mg test e every ten days and want to feel the same as I did the first cycle, I’ve tried to replicate this but just ended up bulking which is definitely not what I want!!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you don't feel great running test only cycles, then don't run test for your cycles anymore.. try running only 100mg per week of test, then add in 500mg of EQ and 600mg of Masteron . and completely drop the AI. probably feel way better and get better results
    OhGeez likes this.

Thread Information