racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

anxiety, while on winny/primo?

HI gang, its racer again with a concern while i'm on this mild summer cycle.
    For those of you that dont know mw i'm 28yrsold, first cycled last yr and this is my first time doing primo and winny together....
    tis is what it looks like:
    50 mg /ed winny amps
    20mg x 3 /ed=60 mg primo tabs (crushed and mixed with heated vita-e oil)
    My question is that i have been feelin ganxiety and bloated stomach in the past few days, this being my 4th week of my cycle. I got sick with a bronchial infection on my 3rd week of my cycle... and was given erythromicyn 333mg for 10 days and prednisone 40mg a day for 5 days.

Does anyone think i should not cntinue my cycle? its very mild and i have been on meds for my asthma before and AS last yr without a problem...just want to be sure....
    I doubt there might be some complications, but i wanted the experts to give me some feedback...
    as far as my results, i love the cycle, the feeling and the appearance...
    tks gus, sorry if i didnt word this properly, i'm rushing to work

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    well i think you should go to the doc. and get your blood pressure checked, and depending on when your last checkup was maybe have him do a bio-chem just to play if safe...kman

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    erythromycin is causing the bloating in the stomach not the winny nor primo.

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    well i think you should go to the doc. and get your blood pressure checked, and depending on when your last checkup was maybe have him do a bio-chem just to play if safe...kman

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    tks guy, anyone else? bump this please...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    still think you should see a doc if the problem comes back. Hey maybe rxarms is right and it is the erythromycin, but then again he could be wrong.. be safe... kman

Thread Information