Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: HGH in Costa Rica, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine or Mexico?

Aesthetics_forev is offline New Member

HGH in Costa Rica, Thailand, Russia, Ukraine or Mexico?

Hey guys,

Looking to move overseas to wherever the laws and processes for obtaining HGH are most lenient .

I've been reading around and the answers are pretty sparse, but I mapped the title nations out as being most likely?

Anybody got experience?

Cheeers!

EDIT: apologies, i'll post in HGH section
    Last edited by Aesthetics_forev; 04-16-2018 at 02:40 AM.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    You can live wherever. It can be shipped to your front door. If you know where to look. I would still trust certain online vendors more then third world county pharmacies.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so you want to relocate countries just to be able to get hgh?
    Eduke93 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    so you want to relocate countries just to be able to get hgh?
    What Ever It Takes.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Gainz are life brotato chip......lmao

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Would say Costa rica or Thailand for living, personally like south America better hehehe.

No idea about the hgh thing.

You can get HGH shipped to your door just about anywhere. Unless you want to move to a new life, stay where you and just order the HGH.

Aesthetics_forev is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You can get HGH shipped to your door just about anywhere. Unless you want to move to a new life, stay where you and just order the HGH.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm in Australia, so it's one of the few countries where this doesn't work. Can't get international product due to high customs seizure rates (toughest in the world) and so even the supply on the ground is very dry and you've gotta know somebody well if you want anything not shit, and then after that supply is not consistent anyway.

Australian pharma-grade is also made reconstituted, meaning you either need imports or you can't trust the quality due to poor shipping and handling practices (needs to be refrigerated the whole way from start to finish).

I'm willing to move overseas and live wherever I can get it. I really want pharma grade because it's for muscle and nerve tissue repair for cycling injuries, meaning it's for actual medical purposes first and foremost, then BB second.

I've been researching long and hard the last few days and having trouble finding the right place. You see a lot of that "turkish pharma" stuff going around and it sounds fake, but the fakes look damm realistic if they are. A lot of the guys who are trying to sell it say it's 100% legit yada yada, the supply is tight because it's from the pharmacies - but then why are there so many geno pens around then?

I think one of the easiest routes is to get a prescription in Central/south America. But pharma GH is tightly controlled everywhere for the most part. The other issue with 2nd/3rd world countries is that you need to get the stuff from hospital pharmacies if you want to make sure you're not getting fakes.

I also have heard a lot of bad stuff about Chinese generics - i think most people are still uneasy after all the fake stuff circulated years ago.

Costa Rica sounds like the best bet so far. I've looked at Mexico, Thailand and China too but you don't hear many success stories from them.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i know many in Australia who run hgh.

you are actually wanting to relocate your entire life for hgh. Buddy, work on networking with similar kind of people.

Thread Information