Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Tren E and Tren A

LostBreed913 is offline New Member

Tren E and Tren A

So I plan on running my second Test and Tren cycle but this time I wanted to go with a more popular method which is low Test and higher Tren. My previous cycle was Test E 600mg for 9 weeks then 300 Test E 350 Tren A for 6 weeks. Long story short, i requested 3 bottles of Test E and 3 bottles of tren A but got screwed over and got 3 bottles of test E, 2 bottles of Tren E and 1 bottle of Tren A. I've been reading forums and I know most opinions are geared away from doing a cycle with a blend, but I have no choice really so need a little help planning my cycle. Had it planned out and I havent hopped on the Tren just yet, I did 300mg of test on sunday and doing my second pin tomorrow of 300 as well. I know most people suggest using Tren A before using the Tren E so my question is, when should i drop the test and hop on the tren and what do you recommend as far as dosages

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Well after test e and tren e usually take 4 weeks to fully peak in your system. After the first week of pinning you could do 300mg of tren ace a week which will last you until the rest kicks in

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostBreed913 View Post
    So I plan on running my second Test and Tren cycle but this time I wanted to go with a more popular method which is low Test and higher Tren. My previous cycle was Test E 600mg for 9 weeks then 300 Test E 350 Tren A for 6 weeks. Long story short, i requested 3 bottles of Test E and 3 bottles of tren A but got screwed over and got 3 bottles of test E, 2 bottles of Tren E and 1 bottle of Tren A. I've been reading forums and I know most opinions are geared away from doing a cycle with a blend, but I have no choice really so need a little help planning my cycle. Had it planned out and I havent hopped on the Tren just yet, I did 300mg of test on sunday and doing my second pin tomorrow of 300 as well. I know most people suggest using Tren A before using the Tren E so my question is, when should i drop the test and hop on the tren and what do you recommend as far as dosages
    Firstly, why don't you find a new source and get more gear so you can run the cycle you initially planned?

Either way you can do a half decent cycle here.

Week 1-3 Tren A: 100mg EOD (you'll be short 3 weeks by 1 day)
    Week 1-10: Tren E: 400mg (Split into 2 shots, assuming your tren is 200mg/ml)
    Week 1-12: Test E: 600mg (Split into 2 shots, assuming your tren is 300mg/ml)

You could do with another vial of tren, if you had this you could do 600 tren and 300 test but id stick with slightly higher test on this run.

Also, you'll need an AI and Caber, what PCT have you planned? I wouldn't touch tren until the PCT is on deck and ready.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The last cycle I ran test and tren e at the same dosage and had better results than running lower test like most people do. Everyone's body responds to compounds differently though.

I also ran tren a and e for the first 2 1/2 weeks then dropped the tren a.

Just remember if you have never ran tren before the sides do kick some peoples ass so I would recommend reordering and running Tren A first just to see how you handle the sides.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm with. Eduke on this one.. use the Tren a and Tren e together at the start of the cycle. the Tren ace will be a front load for the Tren e.

as for low dose test vs high dose test with Tren-

high dose Test with Tren is for growth and fullness. the elevated estrogen that comes from high dosages of Test will work with the Tren and help promote new growth and greatly increase your IGF production. High estrogen with high androgens = growth

low dose Test with Tren is for cutting up, or for hardening up the muscle. Lower amounts of estrogen will dry you out and provide you with more definition, but less over all growth. Low estrogen with high androgens = dryness and definition
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Firstly, why don't you find a new source and get more gear so you can run the cycle you initially planned?

Either way you can do a half decent cycle here.

Week 1-3 Tren A: 100mg EOD (you'll be short 3 weeks by 1 day)
    Week 1-10: Tren E: 400mg (Split into 2 shots, assuming your tren is 200mg/ml)
    Week 1-12: Test E: 600mg (Split into 2 shots, assuming your tren is 300mg/ml)

You could do with another vial of tren, if you had this you could do 600 tren and 300 test but id stick with slightly higher test on this run.

Also, you'll need an AI and Caber, what PCT have you planned? I wouldn't touch tren until the PCT is on deck and ready.

New source is in the works, but since this was a bulk order I had some friends get screwed over so I actually landed another bottle of Tren E

So would this be the updated plan?

Week 1-3 Tren A: 100mg EOD
    Week 1-10: Tren E: 600mg ( split into 3 pins per week? )
    Week 1-12: Test E: 300mg ( 1 pin per week?)

I've got clomid on deck, and just ordered some ANASTROZOLE (https://evolutionpeptides.com/anastr...ml-x-30ml.html)

New source is in the works, but since this was a bulk order I had some friends get screwed over so I actually landed another bottle of Tren E

I've got clomid on deck, and just ordered some ANASTROZOLE (https://evolutionpeptides.com/anastr...ml-x-30ml.html)

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostBreed913 View Post

Cycle looks fine, as above GH has gone through using high and low tren, so its your call you can run it with higher test or lower test, goal dependant.

Clomid inst sufficient, your best off using nolvadex as well. id recommend nolva 40-20mg ED for 6 weeks and cloming 50-100mg ED for 4 weeks, starting 3 weeks post last injection.

Cheers

If it were me, I'd run the Tren A at the end of the cycle. Why? Test E and Tren E are long esters has the same half life. When you pin Tren A right from week 1 there isn't enough Test in your system yet to support the Tren. I'd run Test/Tren together for the first 10 weeks and pin the Tren A when you run out of Tren E, at the end of the cycle. That way, you'll have Test support throughout your cycle.
    mxgregg likes this.

Thread Information