Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By DarthFlex
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Hello 27guage, where have you been all my life?

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member

Hello 27guage, where have you been all my life?

Just switched to a 27g pin. Wow. A huge difference from the 23s i was using. I have some 25s as well now but 27 is my new fave.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did my first cycle with 23gs only, and thought how much better can a millimeter be, just use them up.... Lol what a fool I was too.
    DarthFlex likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    a millimeter?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Did my first cycle with 23gs only, and thought how much better can a millimeter be, just use them up.... Lol what a fool I was too.
    so the gauge size is measured in millimeter? lol

try again

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFlex View Post
    Just switched to a 27g pin. Wow. A huge difference from the 23s i was using. I have some 25s as well now but 27 is my new fave.
    Wimp, LOL

When I pin with 23ga I just bleed all over my clothes. I pin with 26ga and it made a big difference in how much I bleed.
    DarthFlex likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The thinner the better for me. I use 25g B-D Precision Glides. Smooth and painless.
    DarthFlex and Octaneforce like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Depending on the oil i feel like 27 would be a nightmare to push out. Even 25 is a little slow for me but its probably a blessing in disguise. When i run out and the pharmacy only has 23 it seems like a friggin railroad spike!

It is slow but so am I so we match up
    Octaneforce likes this.

It is slow but so am I so we match up
    Slow is good though especially if you're going to do a 4ml Nebido shot. I got one by a nurse and told her to go slow... she did all 4 ml in less than 30 seconds. Felt like I had a balloon inserted lol. Had me limping. Though I did 4ml through 25g (and nebido is thick), 1 minute per ml, no pain at all.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I had a guy once ask me why he kept bleeding like a pig with every injection he would do.. come to find out he was drawing with an 18g needle that come on the syringe and then injecting with that harpoon ! I had told him he needed to buy injection needles separately, but he didn't listen, when he saw that the syringes came with the needle he thought that was all he needed.

he was happy when 25g needles arrived
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-20-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    70rs, mxgregg3544 and DarthFlex like this.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    I just let a pint out with a 16g. One time I tied off to tight and messed up to where I needed to pull the needle out and that hole sprayed blood out about a foot.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally dont like very small needles. Needles should be adjusted to the oil thickness IMO, I use 19 or 20G for nebido, 21 or 23G on glutes depending on how the oil flows, and 25g for rest of body parts, although I have used 21g on bicep due to lazyness lol.

Also not a very big believer in injecting very slow, not saying one should shoot the stuff but I inject over 3ml in 30 or 40secs. IMO pip has more to do with gear quality than how slow you inject it.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 31g slins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Personally dont like very small needles. Needles should be adjusted to the oil thickness IMO, I use 19 or 20G for nebido, 21 or 23G on glutes depending on how the oil flows, and 25g for rest of body parts, although I have used 21g on bicep due to lazyness lol.

Also not a very big believer in injecting very slow, not saying one should shoot the stuff but I inject over 3ml in 30 or 40secs. IMO pip has more to do with gear quality than how slow you inject it.
    Don't you find that when you inject Nebido quickly it forms a huge lump? Personally it feels like it gets more time to dissipate when injected slowly, when done quickly it feels like a marble is stuck inside the muscle.

Don't you find that when you inject Nebido quickly it forms a huge lump? Personally it feels like it gets more time to dissipate when injected slowly, when done quickly it feels like a marble is stuck inside the muscle.
    No mate. Only get a small pip that I can barely notice, are you using 1.5 inches needle?

No mate. Only get a small pip that I can barely notice, are you using 1.5 inches needle?
    The time I got it from a nurse (the first injection they told me I had to get it done by them) I think it was a 1.5 inch, was done in the glute. Did the others myself with a 1 inch 25g in quad no problem no pip.

The time I got it from a nurse (the first injection they told me I had to get it done by them) I think it was a 1.5 inch, was done in the glute. Did the others myself with a 1 inch 25g in quad no problem no pip.
    Quad changes the caracteristics of absorption, what values are you getting in blood work?

Quad changes the caracteristics of absorption, what values are you getting in blood work?
    Getting results next week...

In what way??

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Wimp, LOL

When I pin with 23ga I just bleed all over my clothes. I pin with 26ga and it made a big difference in how much I bleed.
    Call me crazy but I prefer the larger gauge pins.

In what way??
    If the area is more irrigated and is a muscled used a lot (like quads) it is normal for the absortion to be accelerated.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quad changes the characteristics of absorption, what values are you getting in blood work?
    I've heard that before, but I guess I assumed that regardless of the SPEED of absorption, ultimately the amount in the blood would be relatively the same. If you mean the AMOUNT being absorbed is less, and assuming its a significant, well that's something worth thinking about. I don't know enough physiology to talk deeply about the differences. I use quads and pecs, I guess I haven't noticed any difference in bloodwork but I think changing brands between cycles would mess up any reliable results anyway. With a 26ga, I just cant stay twisted around long enough to do glutes comfortably which is where I have read (for whatever that's worth) is the best. Interesting topic none the less.

Best,
    C-

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the more tissue and surface area around the depot of AAS you inject, the better it gets absorbed. example, theres a lot more tissue/muscle that will surround the depot in your glutes then there would be in your bicep, and thus the absorption will be better.

having said that, I'd rather take a little less absorption rate and have more places to inject like my biceps then to always keep hitting the glutes or quads

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the more tissue and surface area around the depot of AAS you inject, the better it gets absorbed. example, theres a lot more tissue/muscle that will surround the depot in your glutes then there would be in your bicep, and thus the absorption will be better.

having said that, I'd rather take a little less absorption rate and have more places to inject like my biceps then to always keep hitting the glutes or quads
    Agreed, when I inject in biceps, or even quads I always inject both sides. The discussion was more about nebido, where you dont want a very fast absortion rate, the pharmacokinetics of the protocol are designed for deep glute injection. For cycle you most likely want the opposite.

Thread Information