Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By bullshark99
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By mxgregg3544
  • 1 Post By mxgregg3544

Thread: First cycle using Austinite's beginner Test cycle.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member

First cycle using Austinite's beginner Test cycle.

Just been hanging out learning as much as I can and getting my diet and training in order and not starting my cycle for at least 4 or 5 more months as I still have questions and need to get everything in order. I have a question about AI. Is Arimistane ok to use instead of Arimidex ?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    This is not sufficient.

Get some arimidex , its the same price!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Aromasin or arimidex are the preffered ai's for typical cycles.

You will likely be told you dont need an ai on this thread. Imo you should start small dose then adapt at mid cycle bloods.

Ok, Thanks. I want to do it right.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Arimistane is an over the counter supplement, arimidex is a prescription medication.

you may not need either. get blood work mid cycle. BUT if I did want something to lower estrogen I'd probably go with the prescription grade stuff
    mxgregg likes this.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Arimistane is an over the counter supplement, arimidex is a prescription medication.

you may not need either. get blood work mid cycle. BUT if I did want something to lower estrogen I'd probably go with the prescription grade stuff
    Gear, just thinking ahead to my first pin of 250 mg of test what body part would you recommend for a total newbie and do I need to be aware to miss small surface veins? In my delts or glutes I wouldn't be able to see them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    front delts are the easiest of all body parts to pin, Imo. with a little 25g 5/8" needle and 1cc of gear. its cake. many many years of injecting everything from my biceps, chest, lats, quads, shoulders, etc. I've never worried about or had an issue with veins.

for high volume shots, like 3cc, I prefer the glutes.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-22-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    front delts are the easiest of all body parts to pin, Imo. with a little 25g 5/16 needle and 1cc of gear. its cake. many many years of injecting everything from my biceps, chest, lats, quads, shoulders, etc. I've never worried about or had an issue with veins.

Front delts? Disagree, it is full of vessels and nerves, stinging pip. Not a newbies site.

OP, as a new person injecting steroids , which comes in a oil vehicle, you want to use glutes as it is easiest part to avoid bad pip and even avoid sterile abcesses.

Everyones body will react to injecting a steroid oil, of course some more than others, your immune system will react to this new substance many times getting flu like symptoms and localized pain and swelling. You should inject first in glutes, there are reasons why doctors inject every drug with oil vehicle in glutes.

When I say glute is not in the middle of your butt cheek, the spot it is almost in hip, it is easy to reach and the full needle needs to be inserted to avoid abscesses, 30mm is the recommended needle length for glutes.

With time you can try other spots like quad and side delt.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thanks for the advice, I'll start with glutes.
    Last edited by mxgregg; 04-23-2018 at 08:31 AM.

BenTren is offline Banned
    front delts are the easiest of all body parts to pin, Imo. with a little 25g 5/8" needle and 1cc of gear. its cake. many many years of injecting everything from my biceps, chest, lats, quads, shoulders, etc. I've never worried about or had an issue with veins.

is a 1" needle ok for delts too?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes

love the dets

What about HCG injections, Where is the best place to pin and can I mix with my test to cut down on injections?

Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
    What about HCG injections, Where is the best place to pin and can I mix with my test to cut down on injections?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I've been using 25 G 1 inch in the delta for 3 yrs now, alternate every week. HcG , 31 gauge, 9/16 in the belly, actually all the way to the side, grab a roll and stab.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^yes you can mix, hit the Glutes and be done. The HcG in the insulin pin is no big deal regardless.
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
    HCG is a painless subcutaneous injection, easier to pin in belly fat. Of course you will need insulin syringes, grab the ones that have needle incorporated so you have no waste (insulin syringe with needle, u100, 31G, 0.5 inch).

Although you can mix with test it is much easier to keep it separate, as you will have a very hard time dosing the HCG correctly in a non-insulin syringe, plus oil and water dont mix so it is a pain to load it. And subq injects are so easy and painless....
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    HCG is a painless subcutaneous injection, easier to pin in belly fat. Of course you will need insulin syringes, grab the ones that have needle incorporated so you have no waste (insulin syringe with needle, u100, 31G, 0.5 inch).

Although you can mix with test it is much easier to keep it separate, as you will have a very hard time dosing the HCG correctly in a non-insulin syringe, plus oil and water dont mix so it is a pain to load it. And subq injects are so easy and painless....
    Thanks Mr.BB

Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg3544 View Post
    Thanks Mr.BB

Question about AI and blood work. I'm 57 and going to do this cycle, does age have anything with timing of mid cycle blood work and it sounds like I should wait on AI until I get my mid cycle done. Let me know your thoughts.

mxgregg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg3544 View Post
    Question about AI and blood work. I'm 57 and going to do this cycle, does age have anything with timing of mid cycle blood work and it sounds like I should wait on AI until I get my mid cycle done. Let me know your thoughts.

Gear, any thoughts?

Thread Information