StangOnJuice69 is offline New Member

Sore muscle after injection?

Does anybody have a way to ease the pain I just injected in my thigh for the first time last night (can Hardly walk) as well what is the best place to inject without pain(i usually inject in the glute).As well does anybody know where I can buy an amp opener.Thanks in advance Im a newbie in training

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by StangOnJuice69
    Does anybody have a way to ease the pain I just injected in my thigh for the first time last night (can Hardly walk) as well what is the best place to inject without pain(i usually inject in the glute).As well does anybody know where I can buy an amp opener.Thanks in advance Im a newbie in training
    The best way to decrease muscle soreness is too inject slowly, while slowly, and gently, massaging the area. As with the amp opener, I am sure there are many sites to buy them, however in my opinion there really is no need. Simply score the top, and break it off with a pen cap...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by StangOnJuice69
    It's sometimes the gear that causes you to be sore after the injection like water based winny. What is it that your injecting? Also, HeartDocMD had good info for you to use.

testro is offline New Member
    HeartDoc seemed to hit it all for you. Inject slowly, and make sure you massage the area...go a little overboard with the massaging, I always do. As for the amp opener, try gotpinz.com but a pen cap works just as well

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    I personally think the thighs hurt alot more then delts so try your delts

roch is offline Member
    dude I love the but injections. I did my entire first cycle in the thigh and after glute injections I don't want to go back.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    i never did ass injections but i think delts r way much more benficial

Slypknot is offline Member
    I seem to be leaning more and more to calve injections, though in the beginning I thought these would be the worse. But they seem to be the least painful of all of em, very easy to reach, etc...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    depends on what you are injecting and how you inject the substance. thighs can be painful when injecting test prop, winny or fina. test enthan (some brands), EQ and deca doesn't hurt at all.
    Now back to releaving the soreness, take your time injecting, rotate injection sites, and try taking a hot bath before injection, heating the syringe before injection tends to help the gear inject better. Also heating pad, and massaging will help.

StangOnJuice69 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the help guys all info taken into consideration for next time

Thread Information