armstrong is offline New Member

Need some Fast help with Dianabol in Mexico

Hey I am a new commer to this website and I love it! I am about to start my first cycle. I am in Mexico now and have access to the pharmacies. I am wanting to get on Dianabol but I have not been able to find it. Is there a different name for it here. Does anyone know how much it may run for? I also wanted to know if I should take an antiestrogen with it I have seen different cycles I dont know if it is necessary or not. I also have heard that Dbol makes you look bloated due to water retention, will I be able to keep my 6 pack while on it. Thanks for any help, I am hoping to get on the stuff in the next day or so.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    May I suggest that before you do anything...you do some homework on dbol .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Read up on "testosterone " aka "test"

I have talked to many people that have taken it, and I have read a lot about it. I want to try this for my first cycle to see how AS fit me. I was going to add Sust. but I want to try orals first, I know they are worse for the liver but I have decided I want to give them a try.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt do a dbol only cycle since ure gains are mostly water and will go away when ure done with ure cycle. dbol in mexico is called methendionone as found on the TT bottle of dbol. denkall makes a dbol with the name dbol on it. if u come by some dbol in a small blue bottle its fake and dont buy it. but like the others sayd id read up on testosterone and go with that there.

Thanks for the info boss, if I were to go with Test. would Sust. or Deca be better for a first cycle and is 8 weeks on the test. suffecient?

deca isnt test bro. its a derivitive but much different. i personally dont like sust for first cycles but you can run sust at 500ml a week and i would run it for 10 weeks. 8 weeks wont be enough. u can run the dbol the first 4 weeks at 30mg per day to kick start ure cycle. look into testosterone enanthate . i like it better than sust and it should be just as easy to find in mexico. let me know if u got more questions

how much would 10 weeks worth of test. enanthate run me? and would you recomend dbol over anadrol ?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Um. If you did some reading up on ANY of this stuff you would not have HALF of these QUESTIONS. Just reading up for ONE DAY I answered all these questions you just asked.... DONT BE LAZY....

I have been reading up on this stuff for about a month, Boss asked if I had any more questions I thought I would ask him. And I have been looking for dbol here and couldnt find it in the pharms so I had to ask what it was called here, I couldnt find that info anywhere

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    If you want a good quality d-bol look for Reforvit-B. It is a vet product, but you can't beat it for the buck. It is liquid and comes in 50mL vials at 25mg/mL. So just find you a vet shop and have a hay-day

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would go with reforvit or denkall d-bol. Try the vet shops, some/most of the pharms won't have vet gear.

Quote Originally Posted by armstrong
    how much would 10 weeks worth of test. enanthate run me? and would you recomend dbol over anadrol?

depends on what brand u buy and where u go. the test would be way cheaper if u buy vet gear usually qv. a cycles worth shouldnt run u more than 75 bills if u look for the right spot in tj. i would definetly do dbol over anadrol . its ure first cycle no need for anadrol.

for the dbol id look into reforvit or if u can find a legit TT dbol thats also good.

Thanks for the advice, so I should ask for methendionone when I walk into a pharm? I am in Leon, Mexico and there are a ton of pharms I have only seen one Vet though. After the cycle should I do the clomid, or the nolva and provo, I have heard both.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, no flame here, but do a search. My advice if you are asking these types of questions, then you need to do more research on what you are wanting to do. I am not saying that you can't ask questions, but the questions you are asking, reflect that you are not sure on how to run a cycle properly. If you seach something like "Test cycle", or look at the beginning of forum page, it will give you some base cycles. I would do more research before you start your cycle. Know the ends and outs the side effects what to do if you start seeing side effects, etc. Again bro I am not trying to flame you, but research, and playing it safe your body will thank you later.

alright I will hit up some searchs and stop asking questions for now. Thanks for the help everyone.

csal is offline New Member
    armstrong,
    Hypothetically speaking of course, if you were planning on bringing gear back to the US, how would you do it? I am very curious about that exact topic, as I am not too far from Mexico

roch is offline Member
    man oh man. you will need to go to the vets in mexico to get the dbol . you can get dbol for around $.25 - $.75 per tab and the enanthate you can get for around $15-25 for a 10 ml bottle. do some research and you'll find tons of stuff as well as some good info on how to spot a fake since there are lots in mexico. good luck bro!

the first time I came across the boarder with them is was no problem. It just depends on your luck, I brought a few across for some people, while I was on a cruise. So the vets are the only place to buy dbol ?

any methendionone bout in a pharm will most likely be fake bro. i would look for vet shops.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by csal
    armstrong,
    Hypothetically speaking of course, if you were planning on bringing gear back to the US, how would you do it? I am very curious about that exact topic, as I am not too far from Mexico
    This shouldn't be discussed on open forum, if you have a question like that PM him

Thread Information