Fduplayer22 is offline New Member

Cycle help questions or critique

34yo
    6’ 201lb 9%bf
    5th cycle (last cycle cyp, tren , dro, anadrol )

Goals: 220lb 7%bf

Planning on running
    1-10 weeks pharmacon 3-tren (blend of 3 esters) 300mg/wk
    1-14 weeks Sustanon 500...750mg/wk
    1-12 weeks proviron 50mg...50mg ED
    1-7 weeks Anavar ...40mg ED
    1-14 weeks caradarine
    1-12 weeks ostarine
    1-8 weeks S4
    1-12 weeks GW
    1-14 weeks mk-677
    1-14 weeks armidex .25-.50 ed/eod depending on sides
    10-14 weeks HCG

Pct
    clomid 75/50/50/25
    Farestos (toremifene) 100/80/60/40/20
    cardarine
    Mk-677

Looking for feedback and critiquing.

I have dbol , deca and mast on hand. I know deca is not good with tren even if I take anti-prolactin but should I substitute any of those for something in planned cycle?
    Can I add one of those without it being over kill? I know not running 2 orals same time.

Starting June 1st, leaving for beach July 7th, was trying to cut up prior to that, but not get to lean. Tren has really diced me up in the past all the way down to 6-7% with diet on point, loved the cuts but felt not as big, got down to 193lbs. Would love to sit at 220 7%bf willing to admit that is a bit shooting for the stars.

Diet is in check now prior to cycle but next 4 weeks I am going to really prime the body to be ready for day 1, not expect the Juice to do it for me type thing but rather get myself right to a plateau.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    YES if you have Masteron on hand then add it to the cycle. it will work as an anabolic , free up more test, and work to block both estrogen and prolactin receptors (much better then proviron even though they are similar compounds)

Quote Originally Posted by Fduplayer22 View Post
    34yo
    6’ 201lb 9%bf
    5th cycle (last cycle cyp, tren , dro, anadrol )

Goals: 220lb 7%bf

Planning on running
    1-10 weeks pharmacon 3-tren (blend of 3 esters) 300mg/wk
    1-14 weeks Sustanon 500...750mg/wk If you're looking to gain hard muscle, you might want to look at running lower Test and a little more Tren. Let the Test maintain your blood level and let the Tren do the heavy lifting in the cycle.
    1-12 weeks proviron 50mg...50mg ED
    1-7 weeks Anavar ...40mg ED This is a little for an Anavar cycle. I like to run 80mg for 5 to 6 weeks.
    1-14 weeks caradarine
    1-12 weeks ostarine
    1-8 weeks S4
    1-12 weeks GW
    1-14 weeks mk-677 Test/Tren/Proviron/Anavar is such a strong cycle I wonder if the SARMs will add that much more gains? You should keep a log.
    1-14 weeks armidex .25-.50 ed/eod depending on sides
    10-14 weeks HCG The Tren is going to shut you down pretty hard. I recommend you run HCG from week 1 to the end of your cycle.

Pct
    clomid 75/50/50/25
    Farestos (toremifene) 100/80/60/40/20
    cardarine
    Mk-677

Looking for feedback and critiquing.

I have dbol , deca and mast on hand. I know deca is not good with tren even if I take anti-prolactin but should I substitute any of those for something in planned cycle?
    Can I add one of those without it being over kill? I know not running 2 orals same time.
    I wouldn't run dbol if you're looking to be 7%. It just holds too much water. Mast is a different story. Tren/Mast is a great combination for lean gains.

Starting June 1st, leaving for beach July 7th, was trying to cut up prior to that, but not get to lean. Tren has really diced me up in the past all the way down to 6-7% with diet on point, loved the cuts but felt not as big, got down to 193lbs. Would love to sit at 220 7%bf willing to admit that is a bit shooting for the stars.

Diet is in check now prior to cycle but next 4 weeks I am going to really prime the body to be ready for day 1, not expect the Juice to do it for me type thing but rather get myself right to a plateau.
    You got a lot of stuff going into your body. Keep a good log.

Thread Information