• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By kojy1001
  • 1 Post By Northernpumps

Thread: Anavar / feel different

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member

Anavar / feel different

I've been on 25mg Anavar for 12 days. (This is my first cycle.) I don't really feel anything yet. Maybe a little stronger. How long does it typically take to feel increased strength or hardness? Anything else I should expect to feel?
    I *am* less hungry and looking leaner. Weight is stable.
    Also on clen
    Tia

Loser123 is offline Junior Member
    Should be feeling it by now lol.. You said a little stronger so it's obviously working. Patience my friend
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    keep in mind that the reason men can "feel" anabolic /androgenic steroids working is because men are prone to and used to androgenic hormones. women are not.. stimulation caused by androgens is very easy to feel. but women, to prevent negative virilization sides do not take androgenic steroids, they only take anabolic ones, like VAR. you can't "feel" anabolic effects very easily or at all, however androgenic effects can be felt right away.

heres an example -- men take test which is just as androgenic as its anabolic, and they "feel" it because of the androgen response. however men can take a drug thats 3x more powerful and anabolic then test and will build more muscle, yet they will say its weak or not working, merely because they don't "feel" the androgenic part. but thats a good thing, especially for a female. you don't want to feel the androgenic effects
    Northernpumps likes this.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    keep in mind that the reason men can "feel" anabolic /androgenic steroids working is because men are prone to and used to androgenic hormones. women are not.. stimulation caused by androgens is very easy to feel. but women, to prevent negative virilization sides do not take androgenic steroids, they only take anabolic ones, like VAR. you can't "feel" anabolic effects very easily or at all, however androgenic effects can be felt right away.

heres an example -- men take test which is just as androgenic as its anabolic, and they "feel" it because of the androgen response. however men can take a drug thats 3x more powerful and anabolic then test and will build more muscle, yet they will say its weak or not working, merely because they don't "feel" the androgenic part. but thats a good thing, especially for a female. you don't want to feel the androgenic effects
    Thanks, GH! Thanks good to know.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    If your feeling it then its probably not a good thing.. go by the mirror more then go by how you feel

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Interesting read,

Shit, I can barely feel anything even on 50mg of Var or the like

All AAs r kinda special that way, people expect some sort of a super human feeling - but, it's nothing like that at all

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Just a heads up on Clen from personal use. I stopped using it (I was taking 40-80mcg a day for actual breathing assistance) because I noticed my body was reacting differently to it. Many people say it helps preserve lean tissue and it has a steroid like affect. For me this was not true. I noticed a decrease in muscle fibers not even a sustain. Once I stopped using it, it all came back.

Even today, tried a 40mcg due to breathing issues and sure enough I didn't like what it did period. However my breathing improved. Currently trying to stay off it and when and if I introduce it again Im cutting it down to 20mcg. Or even less.

I'm sure in the right setting a bunch of people can get extremely good results and I haven't the slightest to your goal. Just wanted to let you know since it is your first time?

Fyi I am a super novice to all this stuff

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I've been on 25mg Anavar for 12 days. (This is my first cycle.) I don't really feel anything yet. Maybe a little stronger. How long does it typically take to feel increased strength or hardness? Anything else I should expect to feel?
    Also on clen
    Tia
    Your seeing two effects from ANAVAR that you mentioned, strength and looking leaner.
    ANAVAR is a rather mild AAS and its effects aren't as pronounced as some other AAS.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Interesting read,

Shit, I can barely feel anything even on 50mg of Var or the like

All AAs r kinda special that way, people expect some sort of a super human feeling - but, it's nothing like that at all
    Except tren ! I feel like I could run through a brick wall righ now, dick first!

kojy1001 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Also on clen
    Tia

I like Anavar very much , no bloating , very low suppression if not , safe , lean gains , easy to use . But it's toxic to liver so keep it to less than 8 weeks cause its C 17 alpha . from my experience using it you will get harder and more vascular and little stronger cause of its effect on the ATP-ADP cycle just use creatine to get more.

It's a weak steroid so if you want to see it working you have to dial in your diet and training and sleeping .

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Like they said looking leaner and feeling stronger are major good signs and my wife usually doesn’t “feel “
    It till into the second or third week, and that’s about the time she starts to complain about her insane shoulder and back pumps too... everyone is different, that being said she will only ever take 25 for the first week Max then she goes down to 12.5mg / day..

Thread Information