Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member

Smile * IMPORTANT * UG LAB Question ???

I would like to know, who has the best underground Testosterone Enanthate . Quest, World Products, or QFS. I can get the first two for the same price, and QFS even cheaper.

Now question is the following. Are there any fakes of these going around. If so what to look for.

Secondly, all these brands are 200mg of test enanthate . Now i heard underground labs are not always up to the mark when it comes to dosage. At worst case scenario, how much test per CC is there actually, are we talking only a few mg's off or 25-50mg's off etc. Cause i was planning on doing 500mg of test for 12 weeks, and if these brands are underdosed i can up that do 600mg.

Last question, but most important for me, not sure who here gets drug tested but i do. I know in legit brands such as Schering if u got the real deal stuff, then all thats in there is the test enanthate and no traces of other stuff. How clean are these in terms of ingredients.

Cause what happens if i take say the Quest stuff, and i stay off long enough before the drug test which is 3 months for test enanthate, but fail for nandralone, or boldenone , etc.

Please help.

Thanks to all replies.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    To be 100% honest...you won't know what "ingredient" is in the bottle unless you get the gear tested at a lab. Otherwise it is a chance you take. I personally don't touch any underground gear.

As far as fakes...I know Quest does have some fakes running around here in Canada. They look very similar to the real ones.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    No matter what Company you choose whether it be A Ug lab or legit company there will always be fakes out there. The best thing you can do is have a source that you trust and ask around to find out the results of others who have tried it. then make your decision from there.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dianabol
    I would like to know, who has the best underground Testosterone Enanthate . Quest, World Products, or QFS. I can get the first two for the same price, and QFS even cheaper.

Now question is the following. Are there any fakes of these going around. If so what to look for.

Secondly, all these brands are 200mg of test enanthate . Now i heard underground labs are not always up to the mark when it comes to dosage. At worst case scenario, how much test per CC is there actually, are we talking only a few mg's off or 25-50mg's off etc. Cause i was planning on doing 500mg of test for 12 weeks, and if these brands are underdosed i can up that do 600mg.

Last question, but most important for me, not sure who here gets drug tested but i do. I know in legit brands such as Schering if u got the real deal stuff, then all thats in there is the test enanthate and no traces of other stuff. How clean are these in terms of ingredients.

Cause what happens if i take say the Quest stuff, and i stay off long enough before the drug test which is 3 months for test enanthate, but fail for nandralone, or boldenone , etc.

Please help.

Thanks to all replies.
    you from west coast canada hey bro....

Dr. Dianabol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    you from west coast canada hey bro....

yes i am from west coast vanaca vancouver locations, it me up at

[email protected] for any questions.

later

Thread Information