Thread: red star deca

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

red star deca

whats up guys, just wanted to know if anyone has taken red star deca ? I haven't seen the bottle but my friend at the gym has come across some and is hesitant to buy it. I searched this forum and the steroid pictures forum. All I found out is that it is an underground lab like spectro and the tren is supposed to be great. but no info on the deca. if anyone has a pic or any experience with this, your help would be appreciated, thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm sure he's getting it local. As long as your local guy can be trusted I would go for it, but I've seen alot of scumbags trying to pass crap off in the gyms.

bump, I told him to be careful that it could be faked more easily than a legit lab brand, no hologram, no lot number to check, etc. just wanted to know if anyone had used it and if so, how it was

bump

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    If he has real red star gear which i think is very difficult to get ahold of. I have herd nothing but rave revues on this guys prosucts, and they are belived to be some of the best underground anabolics.

Thread Information