Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Tbol and Anavar cycle

aj1997 is offline Junior Member

Tbol and Anavar cycle

Leaving out the test and tren cycle and deciding to do Tbol and Anavar cycle instead, I’ve 9 weeks before holidays and was told to start with 40mg ED tbol and slowly move up to 70mg ED and starting Anavar with about 4 weeks left of the cycle dropping down in tbol as I start my dose of Anavar does this sound about right?

And would it be worth doing 4 weeks of Tren ace while on tbol for a kick start?
    Won’t be doing Test for another few years

M
    200lbs
    11% bf
    5’11
    Previous cycle:12 weeks Sust 250 500mg/week, Arimidex , Nolva pct

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    Leaving out the test and tren cycle and deciding to do Tbol and Anavar cycle instead, I’ve 9 weeks before holidays and was told to start with 40mg ED tbol and slowly move up to 70mg ED and starting Anavar with about 4 weeks left of the cycle dropping down in tbol as I start my dose of Anavar does this sound about right?

And would it be worth doing 4 weeks of Tren ace while on tbol for a kick start?
    Won’t be doing Test for another few years

M
    200lbs
    11% bf
    5’11
    Previous cycle:12 weeks Sust 250 500mg/week, Arimidex, Nolva pct
    Where have you got this cycle from?

Why are you happpy to do Tren but won’t do test for a few more years? You do realise you should really be using test to maintain sexual function whilst on Tren..

You need to read the stickies. No logic to your plan.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-30-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Where have you got this cycle from?

Why are you happpy to do Tren but won’t do test for a few more years? You do realise you should really be using test to maintain sexual function whilst on Tren..

You need to read the stickies. No logic to your plan.
    The man I bought them off, with only 9 weeks left didn’t think it was worth doing test, I’ve test 400, Tren Ace, Tbol and Anavar sitting here but don’t think there’s time for Test

Should I just stick with Tbol and Var then? And if so what’s your cycle suggestion?

The man I bought them off, with only 9 weeks left didn’t think it was worth doing test, I’ve test 400, Tren Ace, Tbol and Anavar sitting here but don’t think there’s time for Test

Should I just stick with Tbol and Var then? And if so what’s your cycle suggestion?

What scotch guard linked ^^^

Also, don’t take advise from your drug dealer.

Fair point with the forums but this cycle is the last cycle for a good while it’s just for holidays, guys I completely understand the risks but I need to do a cycle no matter which it is and also I’m certain I’ve low enough test levels as it is 21 and still can’t grow a beard bit of fluff of my chin lol,

Possibly a stupid question but since you said you’d defo need test while on tren would 5 weeks of test 400 while on the 4 weeks of Tren ace be stupid although test 400 consists of short medium and long esters? While running Tbol and finishing with Var also?

Or just because it fucks with natural testosterone should I just stick with Tbol and Var to save myself for another few years?

Just realised it’s Test prop I have

Fair point with the forums but this cycle is the last cycle for a good while it’s just for holidays, guys I completely understand the risks but I need to do a cycle no matter which it is and also I’m certain I’ve low enough test levels as it is 21 and still can’t grow a beard bit of fluff of my chin lol,

Possibly a stupid question but since you said you’d defo need test while on tren would 5 weeks of test 400 while on the 4 weeks of Tren ace be stupid although test 400 consists of short medium and long esters? While running Tbol and finishing with Var also?

Or just because it fucks with natural testosterone should I just stick with Tbol and Var to save myself for another few years?
    Your clearly not going to listen to anyone.

I am sure you don’t NEED to do a cycle, but you do NEED to research before you damage yourself.

Despite what we say you will do what you want to do.

Also FYI all steroids suppress your testosterone levels .

I am sure you don’t NEED to do a cycle, but you do NEED to research before you damage yourself.

Also FYI all steroids suppress your testosterone levels.
    It’s the last bit of damage to myself I’m doing for a good while, I know the best idea would be to leave all I respect that you’re just looking out for me but I wanna do one last one no matter what and need the advice, minimum was gonna be Tbol and Var but if I could cycle a 4 week Tren ace, 5 week Test prop and Tbol at the one time and finish with Var then I’d do that doesn’t sound great since it’s so short on test but is it possible? Have HCG and Clomid there probably gonna get nolva too

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    OK first off don't assume you have low testosterone just because you cant grow a beard. There are many ways testosterone effects the body and beards are one way but not totally. There are THOUSANDS of Hipster kids out there with full blown beards but have pencil stick arms with legs as thin as string beans. zero offense to these kids I just want to make a point.

When I was 21 I COULD NOT grow a beard period. However I somehow had paper thin skin muscle and vascular all over the place without even knowing what steroids were. My doctors tested my hormones three times during a time of depression thinking my Test levels could be influencing my mood. Still no beard... Blew the tests out of the water pun intended. OK now another thing.

From personal experience with the classic noobie Dbol experiment and being as thick headed as you. Your gonna have to kneel to a higher power. These guys are right. You have it ass backwards. It should be Test injects first or nothing at all. the Test Prop or Test C or Test E serve as a backbone as your running dry or wet compounds. Even if you just run Tbol which can be run alone sure... because it doesn't aromatize and crap... Running the test in the background will create a synergistic effect and bring out the better sides of Tbol. Lastly yeah running several different AAS while running a Test cycle is for the same effect. To create a synergism and pull out the best of each so to speak.

Look I am a novice too. By no means am I educated. But after my experience with Dbol and Tbol. I am telling you I fucking wish I just went straight to a Test only cycle. Your have it ass backwards. Test or no AAS. Or just Test alone. Also your gonna chew threw your Test Prop if it isn't dosed right. You might only have a 3 week supply vs the 2 month supply you thought you had.
    aj1997 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    OK first off don't assume you have low testosterone just because you cant grow a beard. There are many ways testosterone effects the body and beards are one way but not totally. There are THOUSANDS of Hipster kids out there with full blown beards but have pencil stick arms with legs as thin as string beans. zero offense to these kids I just want to make a point.

When I was 21 I COULD NOT grow a beard period. However I somehow had paper thin skin muscle and vascular all over the place without even knowing what steroids were. My doctors tested my hormones three times during a time of depression thinking my Test levels could be influencing my mood. Still no beard... Blew the tests out of the water pun intended. OK now another thing.

From personal experience with the classic noobie Dbol experiment and being as thick headed as you. Your gonna have to kneel to a higher power. These guys are right. You have it ass backwards. It should be Test injects first or nothing at all. the Test Prop or Test C or Test E serve as a backbone as your running dry or wet compounds. Even if you just run Tbol which can be run alone sure... because it doesn't aromatize and crap... Running the test in the background will create a synergistic effect and bring out the better sides of Tbol. Lastly yeah running several different AAS while running a Test cycle is for the same effect. To create a synergism and pull out the best of each so to speak.

Look I am a novice too. By no means am I educated. But after my experience with Dbol and Tbol. I am telling you I fucking wish I just went straight to a Test only cycle. Your have it ass backwards. Test or no AAS. Or just Test alone. Also your gonna chew threw your Test Prop if it isn't dosed right. You might only have a 3 week supply vs the 2 month supply you thought you had.
    Yeah that’s a fair point!

I don’t have much time about 9 weeks won’t get a full test cycle out of it, what if I cycled
    1-5 weeks Test prop
    1-4 weeks Tren Ace
    1-7 weeks Tbol
    4-8 weeks Anavar

Or would it be pointless with only doing 5 weeks of prop even though it’s fast acting?
    Last edited by aj1997; 05-01-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    If you’re not gonna listen to anyone’s advice about your health and longevity, at least do a cycle that doesn’t suck!!! Who the hell told you to do this garbage “cycle “ and yes rhetorical question, I know it was the guy you bought it off... you sound like a total dumb 20 year old.. sure it’s not gonna kill you any time to soon to do some steroids at a young age and even if it was you’re not gonna listen so at least do some research on a cycle that will actually give you some results, cause everything that you’ve listed above seems like you were advised by a 6 year old child... and what’s his 9 weeks crap, don’t be a pussy, do some fucking gear put in the work eat the food and grow.. and repeat and repeat or you’re just gonna lose it all and then everyone that knows you and has seen you is gonna think your a chump anyways:.. so take someone’s advise pleeeeease!! Anyone other than who you’re listening to now !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    If you’re not gonna listen to anyone’s advice about your health and longevity, at least do a cycle that doesn’t suck!!! Who the hell told you to do this garbage “cycle “ and yes rhetorical question, I know it was the guy you bought it off... you sound like a total dumb 20 year old.. sure it’s not gonna kill you any time to soon to do some steroids at a young age and even if it was you’re not gonna listen so at least do some research on a cycle that will actually give you some results, cause everything that you’ve listed above seems like you were advised by a 6 year old child... and what’s his 9 weeks crap, don’t be a pussy, do some fucking gear put in the work eat the food and grow.. and repeat and repeat or you’re just gonna lose it all and then everyone that knows you and has seen you is gonna think your a chump anyways:.. so take someone’s advise pleeeeease!! Anyone other than who you’re listening to now !!!
    The original cycle was suppose to be Test 400 and Tren ace but got prop instead and don’t have the time to do a full test cycle, so was gonna do Tbol and Anavar for 8 weeks instead but was wondering if I could’ve used Tren ace as kick start and was told I defo need test while on Tren so was wondering if I could’ve used 5 weeks Test while on the tren, didn’t sound great that’s why I was asking

Yeah that’s a fair point!

I don’t have much time about 9 weeks won’t get a full test cycle out of it, what if I cycled
    1-5 weeks Test prop
    1-4 weeks Tren Ace
    1-7 weeks Tbol
    4-8 weeks Anavar

There is no logic to this cycle, Test prop for 5 weeks, i am assuming you have done this due to the advise above reference test base when using tren, this doesn't just apply to tren this applys to all steroids including both anavar and tbol... So wheres the base for these drugs? Also tren for 4 weeks isn't worth it. 4 weeks anavar not worth it. Wheres your AI. Wheres your PCT.

Or would it be pointless with only doing 5 weeks of prop even though it’s fast acting?
    No one is going to tell you how to run your cycle, this is why you need to do your research so that if you are going to go down this path you can at least put together your own protocol that will come with some benefits, its really not very hard if you spend some time on here reading...

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Do not do this cycle. If you think you are low t. Go do bloodwork. Dont punch your pituitary in the balls.

Do not cycle, once again. Ypu might look a bit better on holiday but what happens when you get back.

If you do cycle.... dont use tren . Absolutely not for a beginner
    I dont think you will listen to sense but please prove me wrong.

No one is going to tell you how to run your cycle, this is why you need to do your research so that if you are going to go down this path you can at least put together your own protocol that will come with some benefits, its really not very hard if you spend some time on here reading...
    I know but just wanted advice if that cycle was doable and effective, sorry did forget to mention about AI and pct I’ve arimidex and clomid

Starting today so that’s why I just wanted to know which you’s think I should do, wanted to try fit in the tren as a kick and test if it was necessary if not I’ll just stick with just Tbol and Var?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Do not do this cycle. If you think you are low t. Go do bloodwork. Dont punch your pituitary in the balls.

Do not cycle, once again. Ypu might look a bit better on holiday but what happens when you get back.

If you do cycle.... dont use tren . Absolutely not for a beginner
    I dont think you will listen to sense but please prove me wrong.
    I think I was just presuming since beard growth and all but was told by CAADsprint that’s not always the case..

Not even just Tbol and Var cycle? I don’t mind dropping the test and tren

I think I was just presuming since beard growth and all but was told that’s not always the case,

You need to research what sides you should expect with low T, no facial hair isn’t a side that doctors look for. I am on over 5x the average amount of test (plus other compounds) and I cannot grow a beard, genetics play a part in this.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I think I was just presuming since beard growth and all but was told by CAADsprint that’s not always the case..

Even just one oral will shut you down the same as 5 grams of testosterone and tren .

Have a look at the symptoms of low t. If you really feel you have them try and get your levels tested. Then go from there.

Although lack of facial hair is common amongst high t men also. I couldnt grow anything on my face and am now enjoying a relatively thick facial hair where it grows since starting testosterone.

You are old enough to make your own decisions. I highly reccomend going through every thread in this post before starting to research your cycle.

You can likely get into the shape you like for your holiday naturally so dont trade hormonal health and possibly life altering effects for a set of abs.
    aj1997 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Even just one oral will shut you down the same as 5 grams of testosterone and tren .

Have a look at the symptoms of low t. If you really feel you have them try and get your levels tested. Then go from there.

Although lack of facial hair is common amongst high t men also. I couldnt grow anything on my face and am now enjoying a relatively thick facial hair where it grows since starting testosterone.

You are old enough to make your own decisions. I highly reccomend going through every thread in this post before starting to research your cycle.

You can likely get into the shape you like for your holiday naturally so dont trade hormonal health and possibly life altering effects for a set of abs.
    After searching the symptoms of low T and wouldn’t really say I’ve much in common with them tbh so I take back about the low T thanks!

I’ll have a look through them now but being honest at the end of the day I’ll end up on Tbol and Var,

I know all of your advice is not to take any steroid at all but I need something, and also for the boost in confidence I’ve 0 self confidence also,

Would really appreciate help with the dosage for them too I’ve 64 days (9 weeks) and 200 tabs each of Tbol and Var

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Where's the PCT if you are not going to listen to anyone?

After searching the symptoms of low T and wouldn’t really say I’ve much in common with them tbh so I take back about the low T thanks!

I’ll have a look through them now but being honest at the end of the day I’ll end up on Tbol and Var,

I know all of your advice is not to take any steroid at all but I need something, and also for the boost in confidence I’ve 0 self confidence also,

Would really appreciate help with the dosage for them too I’ve 64 days (9 weeks) and 200 tabs each of Tbol and Var
    You don’t need to, why do you need to? I’m intrigued, who you trying to impress?

Self confidence Is something you need to conquer mentally, not just physically.

Also the gains you get from theese orals will be minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Where's the PCT if you are not going to listen to anyone?
    I’m gonna listen in terms of not doing tren and test and any help on these dosages!

Shit sorry yeah I’ve Clomid

You don’t need to, why do you need to? I’m intrigued, who you trying to impress?

Self confidence Is something you need to conquer mentally, not just physically.

Also the gains you get from theese orals will be minimal.
    Better shape I’m in the better I feel about myself,plus going Ibiza in 9 weeks kinda wanna
    be in decent shape for that,

Just looking to gain a bit of lean muscle and shred away the fat, diet is pretty good don’t eat junk food, drink 4 liters water a day, I work 10 hours a day in an active job and head gym 5-6 days a week after work and then hopefully the boost from Tbol and Var will get me where I wanna be,

Love to hear your advice on the actual cycle dosage though

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you should do the cycle you proposed as soon as possible.
    aj1997 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Which including Test/Tren or just Tbol+Var?

Which including Test/Tren or just Tbol+Var?
    Neither but defiently not tren

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    *Whips out wallet* You are making me produce all the pleasure chemicals in my brain. Can I hire you as a yes man *cough* I mean coach? Lol
    aj1997 and Quester like this.

Better shape I’m in the better I feel about myself,plus going Ibiza in 9 weeks kinda wanna
    be in decent shape for that,

Just looking to gain a bit of lean muscle and shred away the fat, diet is pretty good don’t eat junk food, drink 4 liters water a day, I work 10 hours a day in an active job and head gym 5-6 days a week after work and then hopefully the boost from Tbol and Var will get me where I wanna be,

Love to hear your advice on the actual cycle dosage though
    You'll end up being in Ibiza with no energy, erectile dysfunction, bad mood. Scroll up and start with scotchguards post for a start...
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    You'll end up being in Ibiza with no energy, erectile dysfunction, bad mood. Scroll up and start with scotchguards post for a start...
    Yeah but to be in better shape I could go the week on viagra if necessary and then pct once I’m back?
    I understand I am too young but probably better me taking AAS every week than pills and coke

Yeah but to be in better shape I could go the week on viagra if necessary and then pct once I’m back?
    I understand I am too young but probably better me taking AAS every week than pills and coke
    No, with your cycle plan you'll feel like utter shit a couple days after your last test prop/tren shot. Probably will feel crap with the tren too no experience there myself. Then you will continue suppressing your HPTA and damaging internal organs with the orals.

AAS, "pills", coke? They're all bad in different ways.

Sometimes your mistake is your best teacher, especially when so much advice has been given and you don't listen. Or that you don't read, looking at your proposed cycle...

Btw those compounds won't get you in shape. Training and diet will.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    No, with your cycle plan you'll feel like utter shit a couple days after your last test prop/tren shot. Probably will feel crap with the tren too no experience there myself. Then you will continue suppressing your HPTA and damaging internal organs with the orals.

AAS, "pills", coke? They're all bad in different ways.

Sometimes your mistake is your best teacher, especially when so much advice has been given and you don't listen. Or that you don't read, looking at your proposed cycle...

Btw those compounds won't get you in shape. Training and diet will.
    It’s only a Tbol + anavar cycle I’m gonna do, you do learn from your mistakes indeed,

Yes it’s all about training and diet of course but need that extra kick off something

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    A problem I see is how happy you are to put substances in your body. Specially chemicals like coke.

If your not going to listen to any advice specially not learn from my mistake then Tbol low like at 30mg. It'll be enough to boost what you want and hopefully keep your tolerance low.

Please I encourage you to search for a source for Test E or Test C. You have enough Test P to last you until you can find one. No one here can just loudly say source crap. Honestly I hate helping you with your horrible plan but fuck dude.

Please consider just doing the Test or nothing at all. Fuck even these guys are telling you some harsh truth on you not needing it.

Lastly you will have zero energy on your vacation and your muscles will poop out further back then where you were because your body is figuring out what the fuck just happened. Bro I mean it knocks you the fuck out. These are extremely serious compounds and should not be fucked with. I know your eager and want results now but your going to look great for 2 weeks then start to feel off and your in trouble.

I don't have the knowledge to approve your plan. But bro you scare me. You have enough brains to stay healthy yet ypur about to fuck with your hormones with zero regard??? Dude this isn't creatine!!

I wish you the best
    Chrisp83TRT and hollowedzeus like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Also FYI all steroids suppress your testosterone levels.
    It seems some people just like to hear themselves.

What these guys are suggesting is good stuff , you should be listening to the guys here dude.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

So you still aren’t listening to anyone is telling you? It saddens me that you gave dudes that know their shit and you are still on this “tbol and Ana” cycle .. and you’re only 20 years old ...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CAADsprint View Post
    A problem I see is how happy you are to put substances in your body. Specially chemicals like coke.

If your not going to listen to any advice specially not learn from my mistake then Tbol low like at 30mg. It'll be enough to boost what you want and hopefully keep your tolerance low.

Please I encourage you to search for a source for Test E or Test C. You have enough Test P to last you until you can find one. No one here can just loudly say source crap. Honestly I hate helping you with your horrible plan but fuck dude.

Please consider just doing the Test or nothing at all. Fuck even these guys are telling you some harsh truth on you not needing it.

Lastly you will have zero energy on your vacation and your muscles will poop out further back then where you were because your body is figuring out what the fuck just happened. Bro I mean it knocks you the fuck out. These are extremely serious compounds and should not be fucked with. I know your eager and want results now but your going to look great for 2 weeks then start to feel off and your in trouble.

I don't have the knowledge to approve your plan. But bro you scare me. You have enough brains to stay healthy yet ypur about to fuck with your hormones with zero regard??? Dude this isn't creatine!!

I wish you the best
    I don’t take coke was just giving an example of what I could be doing instead like most 20yr olds..

But I don’t have enough time for Test I’ve 9 weeks today that’s why I was just gonna do the 2 orals, yeah was gonna sit on 40mg ED on tbol wasn’t gonna start Var till about 6 weeks before, would I be better off finishing just literally before holidays or like a week or two before?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    So you still aren’t listening to anyone is telling you? It saddens me that you gave dudes that know their shit and you are still on this “tbol and Ana” cycle .. and you’re only 20 years old ...
    I’m done after this cycle though it’s just for holidays then I’ll try keep as much gains as I can and keep training

I don’t take coke was just giving an example of what I could be doing instead like most 20yr olds..

But I don’t have enough time for Test I’ve 9 weeks today that’s why I was just gonna do the 2 orals, yeah was gonna sit on 40mg ED on tbol wasn’t gonna start Var till about 6 weeks before, would I be better off finishing just literally before holidays or like a week or two before?

Everyone has given you so much advise and your still not listening. Doing what you’ve planned either the Tren or orals or both really won’t make that much of a difference for your holiday... yeah, you’ll be a tad bigger and leaner if your eating right but nothing crazy, they aren’t magic.

Surely you want to maintain your size too and look good all year round right? So why do this now then piss away the progress drinking, not sleeping and eating like crap straight after your cycle. You should do it after, plan a good cycle and acctually maintain what you gain.

No point in wasting your money, health and a good holiday... as above you may experience tiredness, lack of motivation, fatigue, ED etc... all during your holiday... that would suck!
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Everyone has given you so much advise and your still not listening. Doing what you’ve planned either the Tren or orals or both really won’t make that much of a difference for your holiday... yeah, you’ll be a tad bigger and leaner if your eating right but nothing crazy, they aren’t magic.

Surely you want to maintain your size too and look good all year round right? So why do this now then piss away the progress drinking, not sleeping and eating like crap straight after your cycle. You should do it after, plan a good cycle and acctually maintain what you gain.

No point in wasting your money, health and a good holiday... as above you may experience tiredness, lack of motivation, fatigue, ED etc... all during your holiday... that would suck!
    All I wanna be is leaner and a little bigger that’s why was just gonna do the two orals, I’m taking the advice on not doing tren,defo not for another few years anyway..

After holidays I don’t wanna cycle for at least a year just wanna be in better shape for holidays and try keep going naturally after I know I’ll lose progress after the week away but sure was always gonna happen anyway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information