Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Should I take anavar

MrAnto is offline New Member

Should I take anavar

Hi guys first post.
    Never used any gear before and was thinking of a course of anavar .

I'm 5'7 95kg. At 18 was clinically obese at 110kg and very fat. Lost a lot of weight when I started working. At 23 was down to 84kg and then started training. Been training 13 months now.
    220kg deadlift
    140kg bench
    190kg squat.
    I'm happy with my progression strength wise.
    My problem is I still have a lot of belly fat and can't seem to shift it at all. And it's starting to get a bit depressing. I don't know my body fat percentage. I train 4-5 times a week with 10 minute cardio in every session and play 5 a side football twice a week and a 2k park run with my son every Sunday.

I seem to be stuck at 95-97kg I can eat like a pig or eat better and it doesn't seem to make a difference. My friend has used anavar before and looks exactly how I want to look. Was hoping it could assist me. Along with the right diet and exercise of course. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It is ALL! About diet and exercise.. have a look in the Nutrition section for help. Get your TDEE sorted and you will get there fast.

Welcome to the forum.
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum, nice lifts! Second what clarky said.

MrAnto is offline New Member
    Sorry to sound like a total newb but what is tdee. And how many kcal do you think I should be having.
    Thanks

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnto View Post
    Sorry to sound like a total newb but what is tdee. And how many kcal do you think I should be having.
    Thanks
    You'll have to keep a log and measure things correctly, and adjust... we're all different.

polti5678 is offline New Member
    diet hard train hard add some cardio if u can and clenbuterol prob best for u. Do not use anavar as ur first cycle keep ur hormones natty!

Look up Basal Metabolic Rate Calculator (BMR Calculator) on the internet. BMR is when you're lying in a hospital bed after you just got hit by a bus. This is the minimum amount of calories to keep you alive.
    Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) is BMR * Activity Rate. Say you're working out 5 times per week your Activity Rate would probably be about 1.5. So, BMR * 1.5 is your TDEE.

TDEE is the amount of calories to maintain your lifestyle. Your exercise, going to work, etc. If you eat your TDEE everyday you can maintain your daily activities and not gain weight or lose weight.

In order to lose weight, you need to increase loss in calories by 1) doing more exercise/activities or 2) eat less.

If you want to do a body composition change, lose fat and gain muscles, increase your protein intake to 40% of your diet, carbs to 35%, and fats to 25%.

Good luck

Thread Information