Thread: my first cycle

markokolarek is offline New Member

my first cycle

hy there

Im 22 years old .Ive been training for 4 years natural and decided to do my first cycle .So im doing my first steroid cycle of 16 weeks of test e 500mg/week and using adex 0.5mg eod . Im on my 8 week so far , ive gained 10kgs . Im eating around 3000-3500 kcal , depends on my day , what im training that day . Eating around 300-400g carbs , 200-250g protein and 70g fat . Im eating really clean and ive been consistent with training ( 4-6 days per weeks ) doing mostly hypertrophy training with low rest time .

Im going to lower my carbs and start doing cardio and carb cycling last 6 weeks and add stanozolol to the cycle at 50mg a day , whats your opinion on this ?

Im also gonna add yohimbine at 15mg combined with 25mg ephedrine hcl and 200mg caffeine and 81mg aspirine ( gonna do that 3 times a day , yohimbine only in the morning on a empty stomach before fasted cardio ) .

for pct nolvadex 40/40/20/20

keep in mind steroids and everything else is illegal where I live so ...ye

thank u

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koristeći Tapatalk

Zydial is offline Junior Member
    What were your starting stats? weight, height?

16 weeks seems a bit long for a first cycle.

markokolarek is offline New Member
    my starting weight was 78 kg lean , im 175 cm tall . Im 88 kg now , ive gained a little body fat , but not to much . I didnt mention that I did sarms before but not to much and I didnt like them so much because I got libido issues with them , and ive got huge libido atm , no balls shrinkage and got slight acne on traps and shoulders but ive got more acne from ostarine than from test e tbh . Feeling like a god atm .

Quote Originally Posted by markokolarek View Post
    hy there

Im 22 years old .Ive been training for 4 years natural and decided to do my first cycle .So im doing my first steroid cycle of 16 weeks of test e 500mg/week and using adex 0.5mg eod . Im on my 8 week so far , ive gained 10kgs . Im eating around 3000-3500 kcal , depends on my day , what im training that day . Eating around 300-400g carbs , 200-250g protein and 70g fat . Im eating really clean and ive been consistent with training ( 4-6 days per weeks ) doing mostly hypertrophy training with low rest time .

Im going to lower my carbs and start doing cardio and carb cycling last 6 weeks and add stanozolol to the cycle at 50mg a day , whats your opinion on this ?
    Running winny for 6 weeks will lean you out. You may lose a lot of the 10kg you've gained. A lot of it may be water weight.

Im also gonna add yohimbine at 15mg combined with 25mg ephedrine hcl and 200mg caffeine and 81mg aspirine ( gonna do that 3 times a day , yohimbine only in the morning on a empty stomach before fasted cardio ) .
    An ECA stack will also increase your body metabolism and will help you to lose fat.

for pct nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Add Clomid 100/50/50/50 to your PCt.

keep in mind steroids and everything else is illegal where I live so ...ye

thank u

Run HCG , 250iu twice a week during your cycle.

Read this post: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Thread Information