hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

baseball sized knots on my ass

ive had knots on my ass before, but not baseball sized knots that are kinda itchy??? i figured it was scar tissue but i think its a lil to big..could it be an infection, they dont really hurt, they are hard and big and kinda itchy? any suggestions?

popa is offline Senior Member
    give it time I had the same thing happen to me with ed shots of prop, change sits thats for sure. what size of pin are u useing in your glutes and what kind of gear

popa is offline Senior Member
    mine was the size as my fist, big and red very itchy as well, when I felx my glutes it was a sorry site to see that big of a knot...freaked me out but went away in time

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What are you using right now?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    im using brovel t200 400mg a week mon and thurs

testro is offline New Member
    My freind had a problem like that in his quad. He had a baseball size not that was there for a while and eventually he had to go to the doctor (don't mean to scare you!). I'm not sure of the specifics but something happened with the blood clotting around the injection site and he gave him some anti-inflammatorys and told him to use HEAT...if this helps any.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    If that was your 1st shot out of that bottle you might want to bake it, it could be dirty.

roch is offline Member
    I had the same knots as you except they hurt quite a bit and I injected in them eod. they go away and you don't get them as pronounced the more your body becomes accustomed to the juice.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hmmm, it seems that brovel's gear leaves the knots more than any other gear. any validation to this or just coincidence.

roch is offline Member
    yep on the brovel. I've had knots with the others but with brovel they seem to stay longer and are pretty hard not to miss when a woman rubs her hand on your butt.

McBain is offline Member
    when i was using brovel prop i got large knots everytime in the injection site. dont worry yet. often the injection site would get red and hot to the touch too, but always went away in 7-10 days tops.

in terms of the knots....I'd recommend trying trigger release techniques. Basically you or someone else should apply pressure to the knot (given that it is a knot and not an abcess, if it is an abcess, applying pressure can pop it and cause the infection to spread which can be deadly...so make sure its a knot bro). You want to apply pressure slowly and then just sit there holding pressure on the knot, you should feel it start to "release" and then once it starts to release dig a bit deeper into the knot (by applying more pressure) and continue until the knot is to your liking.

In all likelihood doing this once will not suffice...you will prob have to do it several times but in my experience it greatly speeds up the clearing of the knot, which is very helpful as I've found knots can really fvck up your routine, not to mention they arent too pleasant feeling.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Why not try injecting some place besides your butt?? Could it be that Brovel has alot of BA in their gear??

Thread Information