Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: First Tren A injection: impressions

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

First Tren A injection: impressions

Hallo guys,
    today has been first day of my 10 weeks Test E/Tren A cycle in upper buttock.
    This morning I injected 0.75 mg Tren A + 250 Test E in the same syringe.
    a few moments of time and I started coughing...I was prepared for this, I had read several posts about it
    the cough has lasted 2/3 min...nothing seriuos, light enough.

What mean this cough?? does that mean the stuff is good? I hope yes!!

This afternoon I trained (chest / shoulder) and I've never seen a so amazing pumping on my body (even with Dbol ) especially in the chest ... I'm very satisfied and impressed!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Oddly enough I have never experienced tren cough when pinning and I know I have hit veins many times including this morning. Insomnia, lethargy, elevated prolactin, milky tit, high bp, but never tren cough

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you started coughing you must of hit a vein. Tren should not make you cough when you inject it.
    It will take awhile to notice the effects, the pump today was all in your mind.

By the way welcome to the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    If you started coughing you must of hit a vein. Tren should not make you cough when you inject it.
    It will take awhile to notice the effects, the pump today was all in your mind.

By the way welcome to the dark side.

I injected into the upper/external part of the buttock (when I injected I do not aspirate with to see if there is blood, I don't like this) ..
    is there a way to go without fail and do not hit vein ??.

I assure you that in the mirror I noticed a great pump! I do not have hallucinations !!
    why "welcome to the dark side"??

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I usually poke around my injection sight feeling for the most “numb” spot. The numb spot usually means there isnt a vien or nerve in the way. Ive had very good luck with this, but this is just my personal experience. Also i never pin my butt. I do calves, triceps, and thigh. Sometimes i rotate my shoulders in.
    Obs and johnjohn84 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    I injected into the upper/external part of the buttock (when I injected I do not aspirate with to see if there is blood, I don't like this) ..
    is there a way to go without fail and do not hit vein ??.

I assure you that in the mirror I noticed a great pump! I do not have hallucinations !!
    why "welcome to the dark side"??
    The dark side was just a joke about using tren .

I normally aspirate but I have nicked a vein going in or out and developed a slight cough for a couple of minutes.

Not that you didn't have a good pump but it should take at least a few days if not longer to start feeling the effects. I haven't ran tren a in a long time but I know with tren e it takes me at least 3 weeks to start feelling it.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    The dark side was just a joke about using tren .

I normally aspirate but I have nicked a vein going in or out and developed a slight cough for a couple of minutes.

Not that you didn't have a good pump but it should take at least a few days if not longer to start feeling the effects. I haven't ran tren a in a long time but I know with tren e it takes me at least 3 weeks to start feelling it.
    sure to see the effects completely take a few days ...
    there are areas with less probabilities to hit a vein? deltoids? pectorals? are they safer than the buttocks?

The only place I have nicked a vein is the quads but it is possible anywhere. I normally inject in delts,quads or glutes but I know a lot of guys do chest,biceps,and lats but I never have yet.

I usually inject in glutes and delts... maybe delts better than glutes (less blood vases I think)... I will try to inject oil much slowly also.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah Tren is an amazing drug you and will be very happy with the results! I've only gotten a cough a few times. I believe this only happens when you clip a vein and the hormone goes directly into your blood stream. Last week I did a 3 cc shot of equal parts Test, Tren, and Mast and must've clipped a vein because I was sent into a frenzy of coughing and feeling nauseous and basically laid on my bed for 15 minutes with my heart racing praying to God to let me live so I can make more gains lol.

But most of the time when I inject Tren I do not cough.

In regards to the pump...I hate to say this but that's in your mind man or maybe you just had better mind muscle connection because the steroids haven't taken effect yet. Even Tren ace will take a few days to build up in your system. The Test won't be active for a couple weeks..

Only downside to Tren IMO is the effect on your blood lipids. If it weren't for that I'd stay on it year round. You'll def wanna get blood work done so you can monitor that.

Your dose is pretty low but you will still likely experience some insomnia and a notable increase in aggression. I have a theory that the more often you run this compound the better your body learns how to adjust to it because when I started this current cycle of Tren Ace a couple weeks ago after being off for 6 weeks, I haven't had any insomnia at all and my aggression and libido are def increased but very much under control and manageable... The last time I ran it, which was the first time in years, it took a while for me to be able to sleep normally and my aggression took every ounce of self discipline to control!

Anyway, the results from Tren are second to none. Make sure to control your Estrogen if you want you dick to work. Just a heads up cause Tren will put your libido through the roof and render your junk useless lol almost like a twisted prank from the steroid gods, but keep Estro in check will keep prolcatin gtg.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually inject in glutes and delts... maybe delts better than glutes (less blood vases I think)... I will try to inject oil much slowly also.
    No, glutes are the place with less vessels and nerves, there are reasons why is the number 1 place for injections in medical practice.

EDIT: the cough is from microembolism in lungs from the oil, it can happen with any injection with oil as carrier
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 05-08-2018 at 04:18 PM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Should use some more injection sites.......

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    It takes a bit more time than that to see results ��.. lol

I've ran a few tren cycles (one currently) and I have only had tren cough one time. Sometimes I get minor lung irritation after injection but the only time I had a true cough that felt like I may die I injected to fast. Hope you enjoy your cycle bud!

Hey guys,
    this morning second injection... I injected oil very very slowly...no cough at all!!
    I'm sleeping well also... no sweat no awakenings for the moment...
    I'm waiting for kick in!!

johnjohn84 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I usually poke around my injection sight feeling for the most “numb” spot. The numb spot usually means there isnt a vien or nerve in the way. Ive had very good luck with this, but this is just my personal experience. Also i never pin my butt. I do calves, triceps, and thigh. Sometimes i rotate my shoulders in.
    Is that with only .5ml in calf and triceps. I thought about using those too and just wondering what the dosage and pin size would look like

guys, in your opinion,
    to inject in deficient muscles, could it help to grow that muscle? for example, to obtain a round cannon balls deltoids , is necessary to inject frequently in delts?

johnjohn84 is offline New Member
    guys, in your opinion,
    to inject in deficient muscles, could it help to grow that muscle? for example, to obtain a round cannon balls deltoids , is necessary to inject frequently in delts?
    Unless it's water based it been absorbed and distributed through your body so it makes no impact on the injection site muscle group. Even if it's water based the Gaines in said muscle group are no larger then any other since the compound is flowing through your entire body

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    guys, in your opinion,
    Yrs it can help but not in the manner most think.
    Preworkout it can help you isolate the muscle. It can also help stretch the fascia.
    I started injecting biceps and their shape has changed but nothing immense. It will be slight after a long period of time
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information