Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ernst

Thread: Putting it all together

NotDaveBatista is offline New Member

Putting it all together

How did you guys put together your first cycle?
    How did you know what to take and why?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    20 years ago, I just did what my friends wet doing. This will answer all your questions
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

thanks man! i guess test only is the way to go for your first cycle.
    as far as Test E,C,P go is the only difference the esters? Basically how often you inject if Im not mistaken?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by NotDaveBatista View Post
    thanks man! i guess test only is the way to go for your first cycle.
    as far as Test E,C,P go is the only difference the esters? Basically how often you inject if Im not mistaken?
    Pretty much.

Shorter Propionate ester will kick in faster, can make similar gains in shorter cycle length, will leave system sooner for pct (or possible drug testing). People anecdotally report less bloat with prop.

Test E/C are almost identical. Less frequent injections are preferred by many, for the obvious reason. Longer cycle because of longer ester and slower to 'kick in', longer gap until starting pct. Stays in system longer if drug testing a concern.

Now there are other esters (with the exception of very long undecanoate ester others usually only seen in blends), blends (which usually *claim* some benefit of complimentary release times), test can even be had with no ester (hope you love needles for that one)....

But my personal preference is Cypionate .

While the current trend is to recommend the 500mg/wk test cycle to 'make the most of it' I will happily point out that excellent gains can be had with lower doses. If someone wanted to take 350-400/wk that will definitely still do the trick.
    mxgregg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Pretty much.

Shorter Propionate ester will kick in faster, can make similar gains in shorter cycle length, will leave system sooner for pct (or possible drug testing). People anecdotally report less bloat with prop.

Test E/C are almost identical. Less frequent injections are preferred by many, for the obvious reason. Longer cycle because of longer ester and slower to 'kick in', longer gap until starting pct. Stays in system longer if drug testing a concern.

Now there are other esters (with the exception of very long undecanoate ester others usually only seen in blends), blends (which usually *claim* some benefit of complimentary release times), test can even be had with no ester (hope you love needles for that one)....

While the current trend is to recommend the 500mg/wk test cycle to 'make the most of it' I will happily point out that excellent gains can be had with lower doses. If someone wanted to take 350-400/wk that will definitely still do the trick.
    thank you for clearing that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Pretty much.

thank you so much for linking the profiles!

Thread Information