bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Just because it doesnt hurt, is it working?

Im injecting organon sust every 3 days with a 21 gg 1.5 needle in my delts and glutes. Every thread I have read says that organon sust burns when it is injected. My room mate is doing the injecting and it has never hurt or burned. The needle does not hurt going in, one, two days later I have no muscle soreness (maybe just a feeling of a LITTLE muscle tightness for a couple hours.) I see people using 25 gg 1 inch needles and they cant move their arm or leg for days due to the needle entry and or the sustanon burning.

Am I just lucky or is my Sustanon bogus maybe??
    I thought I would have felt a little burn

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    your using organon sust? if so you should be hella sore...its never burned for me??? i dunno dude, maybe your a god..LOL

BUMP

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Though I've never used organon Sust, I can tell you that tons of bro's get really sore from Winstrol , but never once did I have pain or discomfort. But, I would post a pic to double check your gear

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The sust matches up EXACTLY to other pics on this board. The only way I guess I will really know is when I am off of my dbol . How much better is Sust to Dbol. I know dbol is great. Is Sust even better?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Karachis supposedly hurt like a MF! My buddy just traded all his Karachies for Omnadren . He couldn't handle the pain anymore.

Thread Information